Harry Kane

Can you imagine? The national team captain and the media's favorite English star Kane, with Foden, possibly the country's brightest young talent, both plying their trade for lil ol' Citeh. Think some of them won't be able to bear it!
I'm starting to want him over Haaland just for that reason. The scum bags in the media wouldn't know what to do with themselves would they. Can you imagine the media darling that is Harry Kane playing for Man City and like you say the the best young talent this country has produced in years playing for the team the whole British media despises. For that reason alone I think I want us to sign him!

People talked about why signing Messi last year was a no brainer despite his age. His marketing potential.

As far as I can see there is one obvious candidate to be Messi and Ronaldo's successor as global superstar of the sport over the next decade.

He is out of contract next summer. But he doesn't play in Germany.

Kylian Mbappe.

As we are aspiring to be what Madrid and Barca were, surely he's the player that we should be after.
Doesn't want to be here.

. Scores shit loads of goals (Even In a shit moureen side)
. Proven in the Premier League
. English
. Entering his prime
. Great link up play

Those who go on about him being injured all the time go look how spurs manage him, they literally throw him straight back in the team as soon as he's back for a full 90 minutes.

Can't believe what I read on here sometimes.

I think it's more the likelihood of us signing Kane over Haaland now. Those who maybe said no in the first instance for Kane would have said no because their first choice would have been Haaland. But over the last few days there has definitely been a shift in movement and there seems to be some noises coming out that Kane does want to leave and we are favourites at this stage. Saying that we are always linked and in the top 3 favourites for the best players in the world in every transfer window anyway.

But that shift is entirely artificial. Based on self propelling noise on the kane side, vs complete silence on the haaland side. And nothing at all eother way from our club ,as we stay focused on the CL final.

The kane stuff is sparked by his chat with Neville, really nothing more than that, the rest is echoes and ripples of that, and his emotional clap in spurs' last home game. Both are very real, but everything else that had come since is just a reach in the moment.

It can change just as quickly. Starting with this Saturday, if Messi does a similar clap percievably a goodbye, or even goes beyond that and actually says goodbye.

Likewise, a simple comment from Haaland's camp, and it shifts again.

I believe there is something in it, he wants to leave, we Must be interested, and we are the most attractive option. But that is all there is to it, putting those together.

We are also the most attractive option for Haaland, and Messi, and we can also assume we Must be interested given their quality. Both are believed to want to leave too.

A long way still to go, and the window hasn't even opened yet

Can you imagine? The national team captain and the media's favorite English star Kane, with Foden, possibly the country's brightest young talent, both plying their trade for lil ol' Citeh. Think some of them won't be able to bear it!

Possible that England’s entire forward line for the euros could potentially be ours next season (Kane/Foden/Grealish). If that won’t make us media darlings nothing will...

I'm starting to want him over Haaland just for that reason. The scum bags in the media wouldn't know what to do with themselves would they. Can you imagine the media darling that is Harry Kane playing for Man City and like you say the the best young talent this country has produced in years playing for the team the whole British media despises. For that reason alone I think I want us to sign him!
Don't worry, IF he signs for us, the narrative would change quickly.

He would lose the England captaincy and he would become a money grabbing, greedy bastard.

Just look what happened to Raheem Sterling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.