Harry Kane

Kane in our squad would have been fantastic, and the amount of goals he would have scored, would not be that different from what Erling will score. Imho.

But Haaland was/is the better long-term choice.
Haaland is just a level above him, at 22 years old.

Kane would score 25 goals in this City team, maybe a few more, Haaland is on course to do significantly more than that.

Personally think we dodged a huge bullet, no doubting his qualities but for me , Arry is already well past his best.

Nowhere near past his best. He's a different player now than the one he was a few years back but he's much more well rounded. He's lot a bit of pace but he was never some sort of speed merchant anyway.

There's only Benzema in world football who can match him for his all round game when Kane is fit and at his best. Both are better players than Lewandowski. He's got 8 goals in 10 Premier League games this season, Kane, so in a much better team than Spurs and one that creates for him, instead of him often being the chief creater, he would also score bucket loads in a City shirt. I'm extremely glad we got Haaland. But we certainly didn't dodge a bullet.

Kane would score 25 goals in this City team, maybe a few more, Haaland is on course to do significantly more than that.

Christ. He would score far more than that if he stayed free of injury and started every week. We would generally create for him in one game what his Tottenham team mates do for him in one month. He also wouldn't need to drop deep all the time for us as he often feels the need to for Spurs, so would be in the box a hell of a lot more.

It’s hard to judge. Kane is far better as an all round player now and would score a large number of goals.

He’s also not worth £100m.

Haaland is already showing he is learning our buildup, but Kane would score crazy goal in our side.

Nowhere near past his best. He's a different player now than the one he was a few years back but he's much more well rounded. He's lot a bit of pace but he was never some sort of speed merchant anyway.

There's only Benzema in world football who can match him for his all round game when Kane is fit and at his best. Both are better players than Lewandowski. He's got 8 goals in 10 Premier League games this season, Kane, so in a much better team than Spurs and one that creates for him, instead of him often being the chief creater, he would also score bucket loads in a City shirt. I'm extremely glad we got Haaland. But we certainly didn't dodge a bullet.
Respect your view, but I am so glad Daniel did not take our offer and the Viking became our striker.

Respect your view, but I am so glad Daniel did not take our offer and the Viking became our striker.

I think most are and I'm no exception to that. But Kane would have been a superb signing for a few seasons. Haaland is a lot younger but may only be here for a few years himself before moving on.

I think most are and I'm no exception to that. But Kane would have been a superb signing for a few seasons. Haaland is a lot younger but may only be here for a few years himself before moving on.
But we can move him on at a huge profit, Kane would have had no resale value.

Stop listening to the bloody media. ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR HIM TO MOVE ON. HE'S AT THE BEST CLUB IN WORLD FOOTBALL. I've highlighted it because so many on here follow the media shite that we're a tinpot club and everyone wants to leave.

Stop listening to the bloody media. ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR HIM TO MOVE ON. HE'S AT THE BEST CLUB IN WORLD FOOTBALL. I've highlighted it because so many on here follow the media shite that we're a tinpot club and everyone wants to leave.

That's a bit strong. There are loads of reasons why he might want to move on. Doesn't say anything about us as a club, just depends on what he wants in his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.