Harry Kane

Stop listening to the bloody media. ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR HIM TO MOVE ON. HE'S AT THE BEST CLUB IN WORLD FOOTBALL. I've highlighted it because so many on here follow the media shite that we're a tinpot club and everyone wants to leave.
His own Dad who knows him far better than you or I has pretty much said that Erling's plan is to play in Spain and Italy at some point in his career. He won't be with us for more than 3 years after this, I'd put money on that.

Typing your opinion in caps also doesn't make it any more valid.

His own Dad who knows him far better than you or I has pretty much said that Erling's plan is to play in Spain and Italy at some point in his career. He won't be with us for more than 3 years after this, I'd put money on that.

Play in Spain and Italy if its a viable option. Look at the state of those leagues at the minute and tell me its an attractive option.

Play in Spain and Italy if its a viable option. Look at the state of those leagues at the minute and tell me its an attractive option.

He'll play for Real Madrid at some point in his career. Probably the club he'll move to from us when he leaves. And he would probably play in Italy at the back end of his career, if at all. But anyone who thinks he's here for the long run is going to be dissapointed.

He'll play for Real Madrid at some point in his career. Probably the club he'll move to from us when he leaves. And he would probably play in Italy at the back end of his career, if at all. But anyone who thinks he's here for the long run is going to be dissapointed.
I would be very surprised if Perez puts 200m on the table for Haaland, especially considering its money going into our pockets. They are investing millions in young talent from Brazil etc instead, moving away from the galacticos era.

Well the same was said for Aguero and David Silva etc. Lets see.

Yes, but I'm saying the narrative is that, usually our best players, will always want to move on whereas the reality is that they stay. Aguero, Silva and even Pep were using us as a stepping-stone and yet the reality was, they stayed / have stayed. Haaland was leaving us for Madrid before he'd even played. It's bad enough the media constantly harping on why no-one wants to play for us without our supporters giving them energy.

Why? Aguero was using us to get to Madrid remember because he couldn't go directly from Atletico. So, again, why? I'll tell you why. Because the bloody media want to sell papers / get clicks. I'm calling bollocks on all this shit.

Why? Aguero was using us to get to Madrid remember because he couldn't go directly from Atletico. So, again, why? I'll tell you why. Because the bloody media want to sell papers / get clicks. I'm calling bollocks on all this shit.

Call bollocks on it all you want. But if you think he's spending the rest of his career with us your head if full of magic.

You need to relax a bit.

Want vs actually being able to are different things.

Bernardo has wanted to play in Spain for 3 years running now.

And sure Haaland will likely want to play there at some point but you're forgetting politics.. look at Messi, Ronaldo, Shakira.

All have vast incomes and Spain sure wants a bigger pie of their wealth and has taken em to court.

With the amount of money Haaland will earn.. this will enter their thought process soon enough.

And speaking of the amount of money Haaland will likely earn.. you're talking:

175 million transfer fee to City
2+ million a week (considering Messi was on 2 million a week)
100-300 mil to his dad
100-300 mil to his agents
% of image rights

Which club is actually going to be able to wire him the money without any trace so the spanish authorities don't get a whiff?

Realistically its only us, PSG and Newcastle that can afford him.

That said I don't think he'll stay 10+ years.. his body is huge and that puts a lot of torque on his knees so I can see City trying to cash out on him in 7-9 years (likely before he's 30 - so he can get a good payday and we can get a good transfer fee).

He's 22 now, lets say he says 7 years, leaves at 29, that still leaves him 3 years in Paris, 2 years in spain, 2 years in italy if he wants the grand tour!

And that's just about money.. he may actually grow to understand that this club is the best for him all around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.