Harry Kane

He's a young lad who quite rightly wants to be the best in the world and prove himself in different environments. Why wouldn't he. But football doesn't work that way. If he's winning the big competitions here, and that includes the CL he might want to stay to keep doing it. Ultimately, as he gets older he'll understand that the medals he wins with the team far outweigh any individual achievement, and in fact you usually have to win the biggest trophies to win the biggest individual awards (unless you play for Liverpool). As he matures he may well see no reason to leave. Or maybe he'll still have a desire to go and do it in La Liga to prove himself there. We just don't know. There's always the possibility he falls in love and can't leave. Most of our top players have stayed. Players do seem to develop a strong bond for the club over time. You never know, he could get a major injury turn to shit and we let him run his contract down! Let's see how it goes. Just enjoy the ride for now.

Kompany met a girl and settled down.

I'd certainly rather have him here now, enjoying his football and learning from the best, than sitting and crossing my fingers like Real. He is clearly loving life here (couldn't say the same at Dortmund) and if trophies follow I can see him sticking with it.

Kompany met a girl and settled down.

I'd certainly rather have him here now, enjoying his football and learning from the best, than sitting and crossing my fingers like Real. He is clearly loving life here (couldn't say the same at Dortmund) and if trophies follow I can see him sticking with it.
Nonsense, he’s here for 2 years max and is then off the Madrid! Nevermind the fact that he’s clearly happy and settled and Madrid would have to stump up £200m +, we should enjoy him while it lasts, because any day now he’s off.. Honestly, it’s a narrative synonymous with little city syndrome! …he’s here to stay and I for one will love him all the way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.