Harry Kane

So what? He signed a deal at the time that he felt was right. Spurs were actually looking like going places when he signed it. Fact is that he was desperate to sign for us and taking the piss out of him for it not coming off when he wanted the move is poor form. I like seeing Tottenham win fuck all year after year but I've nothing against Kane.
Can't argue with anything you've said there - was pointing out he was at fault for getting himself into the position where he couldn't get himself out when things inevitably went 'Spursy'

Can't argue with anything you've said there - was pointing out he was at fault for getting himself into the position where he couldn't get himself out when things inevitably went 'Spursy'
Its really interesting subject as i pointed out few posts above - in 2017/2018 he was also at the top of his game and still with his brother agreed a 6 years deal for what - 160.000 a week? Without release clause? Amateurishness. Surely they could have done much better, they were really at the position of power

Yeah, fair enough. Hindsight's a wonderful thing but I do think Levy has a knack of tying players down to shite contracts.
He does, but also has a known history for it. It's difficult to have sympathy for players who have seen this, but still sign contracts without a written escape clause.

So what? He signed a deal at the time that he felt was right. Spurs were actually looking like going places when he signed it. Fact is that he was desperate to sign for us and taking the piss out of him for it not coming off when he wanted the move is poor form. I like seeing Tottenham win fuck all year after year but I've nothing against Kane.
'Arry was unfortunate to have Levy around Haringey, and whilst we've no axe to grind with 'Arry, we owe a debt of gratitude to Danny for jackin' up the price to an eye-watering and ridiculous level that precluded any serious proposition to buy.

Its really interesting subject as i pointed out few posts above - in 2017/2018 he was also at the top of his game and still with his brother agreed a 6 years deal for what - 160.000 a week? Without release clause? Amateurishness. Surely they could have done much better, they were really at the position of power

These are very fair points and when he signed the deal Spurs were really doing fine.

But maybe his love for Spurs is genuine and he was okay to sign a 6 years with okayish wages(160k) because he thought he ain’t going anywhere and he may get a new deal very soon.
Else the other reason is he and his brother/agent are utter morons and did not do the one you thing absolute essential in world football deals - you hedge your bets. Like Mbappe like Grealish and like our own Haaland with a release clause

You would still hope, that hes going to win something with national team;) I like HK, strikes me as a good guy, intelligent with a proper attitude. Highest football quality, its obvious, if you do not agree, ask Pep then. You could have just felt back then last summer, that Pep was personally really determined to get him (talking openly about trying to get him during presser, but Levy do not want to open talks is not usual Pep).

Hard to say, if You may exculpate HK for his extension 4,5 years ago, because that season they were 3rd in the league, long run in Fa cup, high spirits, although how his brother, supposedly football agent, failed to introduce some guarantees for Kane into this contract is beyond me. Total amateurishness but yeah, You cant take entire blame out from Kane, because at the end its him, who granted power of attorney for his brother, nobody else.

He already lost his transfer, which would be 10/10, I am sure of it. Moreover its likely him, who only is with loss about it, because Haaland happened to hit ground running like 11/10 and generally City were fine (one may only argue, whether we would have won CL with HK last year).

Current state of affairs and future is complicated to say at least. Tottenham has some points and advanced to r16 UCL, but out of CC and generally their play is usually unwatchable. I do not believe they are going to win anything any time soon. Move for Bayern and get trophies, but it also probably means, that you give up on the remarkable Shearer record. Its also hard to be certain, that Levy will allow You to leave summer 2023 - I would not be surpised, that he preferes to keep Kane until 2024 and let him go free. And HK will be 31/32 years old by then.

I wish him very best though.
Newcastle have the funds and represent an option that’s different in those terms. They are much more easy on the eye than Spuds, they’re also probably more likely to offer him multiple trophies, and he’d write his name into Magpie history… all whilst eying up the EPL record.

We were probably his best option before Haaland, or if Haaland had never came here, but that ship has sailed. Besides, he wouldn’t make as much as a name for himself here whereas he’d be involved in the rise of Newcastle, he could be their Kün

Newcastle have the funds and represent an option that’s different in those terms. They are much more easy on the eye than Spuds, they’re also probably more likely to offer him multiple trophies, and he’d write his name into Magpie history… all whilst eying up the EPL record.

We were probably his best option before Haaland, or if Haaland had never came here, but that ship has sailed. Besides, he wouldn’t make as much as a name for himself here whereas he’d be involved in the rise of Newcastle, he could be their Kün
Imagine going to Newcastle and breaking Shearer's premier league record and maybe even leading them to a couple trophies. He would probably take the number 9 off Wilson as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.