Harry Kane

Gabby who doesn’t even feature in this side anymore in a game of any importance wouldn’t be swapped for a 3 time golden boot winner with a better goal to game ratio than Agüero.

Thank fuck people like you don’t make the big decisions at this football club.

Both true.

Still wouldn't though.

Chelsea can’t sign a Tottenham player, so they are out of the equation, Levi does not do transfers with Chelsea. See what he did when Modric wanted to go.

But that shift is entirely artificial. Based on self propelling noise on the kane side, vs complete silence on the haaland side. And nothing at all eother way from our club ,as we stay focused on the CL final.

The kane stuff is sparked by his chat with Neville, really nothing more than that, the rest is echoes and ripples of that, and his emotional clap in spurs' last home game. Both are very real, but everything else that had come since is just a reach in the moment.

It can change just as quickly. Starting with this Saturday, if Messi does a similar clap percievably a goodbye, or even goes beyond that and actually says goodbye.

Likewise, a simple comment from Haaland's camp, and it shifts again.

I believe there is something in it, he wants to leave, we Must be interested, and we are the most attractive option. But that is all there is to it, putting those together.

We are also the most attractive option for Haaland, and Messi, and we can also assume we Must be interested given their quality. Both are believed to want to leave too.

A long way still to go, and the window hasn't even opened yet
We (the club) stay silent on every single transfer target, so nothing changes there CL final or no CL final. Its purely betting companies, media and people "in the know" and even then most people get it wrong.
Look at todays headlines its now about Chelsea wanting to offer silly players for him, my guess its to keep people putting money on multiple clubs and then those odds will go down and low and behold you'll have a similar scenario to our poll no becomes yes, and in Chelsea's case lots of money is backed and a few stories about him and his odds are lowered.
Equally if you were a betting man (which I'm not) we are favourites to land both Kane and Haaland this transfer window. Haalands agent has had his parade around Europe but again that could have all been smoke and mirrors for media attention and in actual fact the deal could well be done and dusted behind the scenes.
I disagree that it was artificial, Kane is mature and professional. He's the England captain, and what he was saying in that interview was in my opinion genuine. No games, an honest interview unlike most footballers, from someone who strives for more and wants THE best and to be THE best. So I agree with you that we are best placed for him with and without my blue tinted specs on.
Some quotes from his interview
"I feel like I have almost got another career to go and achieve what I want to achieve"
ratboy - "Is that crossroads coming for you" - reply "I think so, I think its definitely a conversation to be had with the club. I want to be playing in the biggest games in the biggest moments. I'm there this season watching the champions league watching the English teams doing amazing and they are the games I want to be involved in and I want to be in those games"
The transfer window never shuts for clubs, it opens in the summer and winter but only to exchange sums of monies and sign said players.

We (the club) stay silent on every single transfer target, so nothing changes there CL final or no CL final. Its purely betting companies, media and people "in the know" and even then most people get it wrong.
Look at todays headlines its now about Chelsea wanting to offer silly players for him, my guess its to keep people putting money on multiple clubs and then those odds will go down and low and behold you'll have a similar scenario to our poll no becomes yes, and in Chelsea's case lots of money is backed and a few stories about him and his odds are lowered.
Equally if you were a betting man (which I'm not) we are favourites to land both Kane and Haaland this transfer window. Haalands agent has had his parade around Europe but again that could have all been smoke and mirrors for media attention and in actual fact the deal could well be done and dusted behind the scenes.
I disagree that it was artificial, Kane is mature and professional. He's the England captain, and what he was saying in that interview was in my opinion genuine. No games, an honest interview unlike most footballers, from someone who strives for more and wants THE best and to be THE best. So I agree with you that we are best placed for him.
Some quotes from his interview
"I feel like I have almost got another career to go and achieve what I want to achieve"
ratboy - "Is that crossroads coming for you" - reply "I think so, I think its definitely a conversation to be had with the club. I want to be playing in the biggest games in the biggest moments. I'm there this season watching the champions league watching the English teams doing amazing and they are the games I want to be involved in and I want to be in those games"
The transfer window never shuts for clubs, it opens in the summer and winter but only to exchange sums of monies and sign said players.

I agree with literally all that.

What I called artificial is the shift in belief that kane is likely happening and haaland impossible. It will shift again at some point. That too could well be artificial as well. Transfer whirlpool.

Based on that one thing he said that one time on how he chose to stay in France when he was like 17?
Yeah as well as the years of press since about how he wants to play for Madrid. Mbappe is not signing is he, lets just be realistic here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.