Harry Kane

I agree with literally all that.

What I called artificial is the shift in belief that kane is likely happening and haaland impossible. It will shift again at some point. That too could well be artificial as well. Transfer whirlpool.
It's great isn't it!

He's desperate to join little old City, eh. He'd bag 50 goals a season in all comps. Honestly, just get it done, he's got 6-7 great years left in him. We don't play counter-attacking football so pace isn't required, we thread balls into the box and that's where he comes alive. If he goes across town I fear he'd be a RVP-style missing jigsaw piece as Martial/Cavani can't be relied upon. Not often a striker of his ability comes available.

Harry wants us it’s so clear. He’s pushing this

It is all part of the same interview with Neville is it not. Sky are just releasing it in controlled segments which makes it look like there is new things coming in and unfolding. I'm now convinced their initial breaking news big claim was also based on the interview. They know what they are doing to milk this and keep audiences engaged.

For clarity, not in the slightest arguing there isnt something real behind it, just saying it is all part of one thing and not a series of developments.

Kane is proven quality and we know exactly what we would be getting from him.
He is not just a goal machine. I use to think he was just a greedy striker but he has developed his link up play to a different level over the last few seasons as illustrated by his partnership with Son.
He has great football intelligence and you cannot teach that.
The only question mark for me is over his recurrent ankle problems, otherwise signing him over Haaland for similar money is a no brainer.
Plenty of players have looked good in the Bundeslighe and not delivered the goods in the Premier League. I’m not saying Haaland is in that category but he’s certainly not the finished article yet.
Having said all that either would likely be a fantastic replacement for Kun up top.
Exiting times!

It is all part of the same interview with Neville is it not. Sky are just releasing it in controlled segments which makes it look like there is new things coming in and unfolding. I'm now convinced their initial breaking news big claim was also based on the interview. They know what they are doing to milk this and keep audiences engaged.

For clarity, not in the slightest arguing there isnt something real behind it, just saying it is all part of one thing and not a series of developments.
Both Sky and Kane want the same reactions and audience they’re getting. Fits them both

Kane is being very deliberate with everything he's said in this interview. It's pretty clear City is his first choice.

I think its now down to us to agree a fee with Spurs, which is the tricky bit. It's also not unknown for City to walkway if we're not willing to go beyond a certain fee and there is no sense of a compromise. But my gut feel is this will happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.