Harry Kane

Yeah as well as the years of press since about how he wants to play for Madrid. Mbappe is not signing is he, lets just be realistic here.

He might well not be. Doesn't mean the club wouldnt explore it whenever there is a chance, it would be unprofessional not to. Doesnt even have to be courting or convincing, but if he is leaving PSG either on a free or for a fee they wpuld accept to cash in, then I honestly thibk the club would look at it, and if he would be convinced.

The press speculation about him destined for madrid is again based on linking the fact he had zidane posters on his wall as a kid, and the fact that madrid can afford him and love a high profile player. Nothing more. It is noise we them take for granted, but it is no different to saying Haaland is destined for us because he had a Balotelli shirt and we can afford him. May well transpire so, may just make sense at the time.

I don't particularly think he is likely to rock up here. But i certainly don't rule it out based on sticking to an interpretation of something he said years ago at a point in time and in a given context, and based on a scripted narrative of speculation.

I'm not sure on kane has anyone ever seen him stand up and put a performance on in a big game? That's what we need imo a big game player to take the burden off kev mahrez I just dont see that being kane. Here is his stats last 5 seasons v big 6.
Kane’s tally is 3, 2, 5, 5, 3, which amounts to a total of 18 goals in 46 games, 6 of them penalties

Bloke behind me in the East Stand called Dzeko and Toure “Edwin” and “Yaiee Yaiee” for their entire time with us. Like nails down a blackboard

Edinson and Dayvid Silva like this.

Cakeh is looking forward to it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.