Harry Kane

When we were linked with Kane 2 years ago many argued he wouldn't be a 4/5 year signing. Now he might go to Madrid 2 years later and do 4/5 seasons no bother!
Are these the same people? Otherwise, what you’re saying is; hold the press, people on a forum have differing opinions! And you’re just merging isolated comments to suit your agenda.

Last edited:
3/4 years in Madrid, hope Spuds are in a better position in the years he's gone (lol) and then get his 30 goals for the record in his 34-37 years. Totally doable.

He'll go to United though cause he's not built for challenges

I said that in theory Madrid will be getting a prime striker for 4-5 years… and you won’t find me saying that he couldn’t manage that, when we were linked with him 2 seasons ago! (You might find an opposing opinion, because that’s what forums are about!) ..anyway, it worked out for us with Haaland, but it doesn’t change the fact that Kane is a world class striker and he will be for 4-5yrs! I hope he goes to RM or stays at spurs, because if he ends up in Trafford, then he vastly improves them!

I’m hoping they’ve let Benzema go without so much as a fuss because they have their replacement…

I’m hoping they’ve let Benzema go without so much as a fuss because they have their replacement…
I hope so too, but by all accounts the Benzema announcement was a surprise to them and it’s caught them off guard, so it seems unlikely… I hope they go all out for Kane, allowing us to focus on Jude.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.