Harry Kane

100m for a 29-year-old (turning 30 next month) with 1 year left in the contract? Looks like exactly the kind of deal Madrid would make. lol Good way to repeat the Hazard success, am I right?
Without Haaland here, I’d be all over it, even at £100m… he’s just got 30 goals for Spurs, finishing 8th! …even at 30 he’s a world class striker and there are few about! But it seems that Levy won’t entertain it anyway, so he’ll either buy into Ange or he’ll leave on a free next year and someone will be getting a class player.

Without Haaland here, I’d be all over it, even at £100m… he’s just got 30 goals for Spurs, finishing 8th! …even at 30 he’s a world class striker and there are few about! But it seems that Levy won’t entertain it anyway, so he’ll either buy into Ange or he’ll leave on a free next year and someone will be getting a class player.
I’ve said it in this thread before. I’d buy him and stick him in midfield. You don’t want anyone else buying him. Worth a punt for a year or three. He can take gundos spot.

I'd probably be off to Madrid if I was him

He would probably tear it up in terms of goals scored, its a lot easier to score goals there. That's why the likes of Ronaldo and Suarez were doing far greater numbers there than here.

He would be stupid if he cares more about a Premier League record number of goals than actually winning things or getting the opportunity to play for a huge club. Even if you were to break the record, the reality is someone else will break it in future anyway, so it's really not that important...but you can go somewhere and wind trophies and nobody can take that away from you.

He's a genuinely world class player and he must kick himself every day thinking about what Pep could've done with him. I think he would be Pep's ideal striker as he's got a very good football brain and can play as a striker and drop deep. I wouldn't be surprised at all if we enquired about him again.

Personally though, I think the ship has sailed. He will go to Real for £100m and he will be brilliant. Hopefully the experience in Spain for him and Bellingham will help us win the Euros and WC! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.