Harry Kane

I don’t know, maybe you need a list of journalists who died doing their job for bringing truth to power, or a list of journalists who changed the world while risking a lot, including their lives, so a bunch of assholes could be online questioning the importance of this profession

Go for it, top 5.

(absolutely nothing sarcastic about that btw, genuine well-meant comment on a very brief side point).

Even with silverware in the cabinet, an elite team analyses its weaknesses and acts accordingly. It’s how you stay at the top.

Can't argue its a weakness but can't have been a huge weakness for us to win a domestic cup, league title & reach a Champs league final.

Agree its about staying on top & in the grand scheme of things handing over £100m to a league competitor should also be part of this equation & analysis. Who knows if Levy finally decides to actually spend this money wisely & in a few years becomes a direct rival to us similar to Liverpool & the endless Countinho money.

So for everyone who wants Kane..
Are you all happy that it seems we’re about to pay £120m+ for a player that might only have 3-4 years left before we reach the situation that we’re now in with Sergio?
I only ask cos it’s seems no one really cares about the huge outlay.
We’re about to smash our transfer record and I always thought it’d be for a youngster who’d be with us for about 10 years.

Are you all happy that it seems we’re about to pay £120m+ for a player that might only have 3-4 years left before we reach the situation that we’re now in with Sergio?
We’re about to smash our transfer record and I always thought it’d be for a youngster who’d be with us for about 10 years.
It's not our money so why care about that?
We'll get shit either way so bring it on.

Do you think the people running the club are idiots?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.