Harry Kane

I'm still completely baffled this seems to be actually happened. Always ignored this as I was certain he wouldn't leave the premier league after spending his entire career aiming for shearers record and being so close to it not to mention having the ability to go sign for whoever he wants on a free next summer.

Just nothing about the move makes any sense to me. it's reached a point where its a more stupid decision to leave spurs for a team outside the premier league at this stage in his career. Stay at Spurs for a year if you have to, be on the brink of breaking shearers record then go sign for any english club next summer as everybody would take him on a free then he gets the record he wants and a chance to win something. His brother's stupidity in how they dealt with his last contract extension and not getting out of spurs when we wanted him is in danger of being bettered by this stupid decision.

I'm still completely baffled this seems to be actually happened. Always ignored this as I was certain he wouldn't leave the premier league after spending his entire career aiming for shearers record and being so close to it not to mention having the ability to go sign for whoever he wants on a free next summer.

Just nothing about the move makes any sense to me. it's reached a point where its a more stupid decision to leave spurs for a team outside the premier league at this stage in his career. Stay at Spurs for a year if you have to, be on the brink of breaking shearers record then go sign for any english club next summer as everybody would take him on a free then he gets the record he wants and a chance to win something. His brother's stupidity in how they dealt with his last contract extension and not getting out of spurs when we wanted him is in danger of being bettered by this stupid decision.
Just to add how much could he have earned signing on fee as a free agent 20 30 million.
Stumps me

I don't agree it is necessarily a bad move for Kane. Why be obsessed about the record? Munich gives him guaranteed CL football and almost certain silverware. From our point of view its better he heads off to Germany rather than the rags or dippers on a free next summer.

I don't agree it is necessarily a bad move for Kane. Why be obsessed about the record? Munich gives him guaranteed CL football and almost certain silverware. From our point of view its better he heads off to Germany rather than the rags or dippers on a free next summer.
From our point of view it's great assuming we wouldn't have been interested enough to match offers as it stops him going to a league rival as you say but I'm on about from his point of view.

The record is something that will stand its test in time, just like shearers record is still mentioned all the time it will be talked about until it's broken which could be decades. him winning a Bundesliga title might stop all yhe stupid memes and mocking of him winning nothing but it's not going to go down as anything significant. Say he goes to bayern and finishes his career there, he'll be remembered more for abandoning the scoring record so close to breaking it more than he will for whatever titles bayern win.

You could have posted that >3,000 pages ago and we could have closed the thread.

He likes to think he's Alan Sugar from The Apprentice, when he's actually Alan Sugar from Amstrad

Not enough has ever been made of Alan Sugar being one of the main drivers of the PL’s inception whilst he was supplying Sky with his shite Amstrad boxes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.