Harry Kane

The man is doomed never to win a trophy.

On a ship they'd call him Jonah.
I think he’ll win something with Vinnie in charge next season.

I know it’s not exactly a stunning prediction, but VK has the air of a winner, and despite what some have said, I believe he’s more than ready for the Bayern job.

I mean even a fully fit Harry Kane would struggle with the way the team sets up as there's always a lack of service under Southgate along with how deep they sit out of possession which makes it incredibly tough to get your centre forward into the game.

Then there's the other side of it which what you've just said, They both knew he wasn't fit so why start Kane. Poor management and a selfish player.
Even when the Waistcoat played Phil centrally, Harry fucking Hotspur was getting in his way, by dropping too deep, instead of occupying the defenders in and around the box.

Even when the Waistcoat played Phil centrally, Harry fucking Hotspur was getting in his way, by dropping too deep, instead of occupying the defenders in and around the box.
True.

For years that was Harry Kanes game at Tottenham which allowed Son to spin off him and make runs in behind, Southgate seems reluctant to let his midfielders make runs in beyond the centre forward to cause the opposition a problem.

I know there's a bigger problem than Kane at England under Southgate, You always hear "Southgate has brought back a togetherness in the group", Personally I don't see it, They are a disjointed side, A team of individuals.

True.

For years that was Harry Kanes game at Tottenham which allowed Son to spin off him and make runs in behind, Southgate seems reluctant to let his midfielders make runs in beyond the centre forward to cause the opposition a problem.

I know there's a bigger problem than Kane at England under Southgate, You always hear "Southgate has brought back a togetherness in the group", Personally I don't see it, They are a disjointed side, A team of individuals.
I think they were, until Bellend became a member of the squad.

It was plain to see that he isn’t very well liked by his teammates.

As someone said earlier, an eélite, ruthless manager would have dropped Kane, and maybe Bellend too, if they’re disrupting the fluency of the team.

We often hear the phrase, "There are no sentiment in business," and the same should apply to top-level football.

Because if you bring sentiment into the equation, you’re fucked.

True.

Well Kane seemed to actually be able to hold a ball up and get passes off when he played for Spurs, which give the likes of Son an incentive to make runs

every ball in this tournament was bouncing off him

I think he’ll win something with Vinnie in charge next season.

I know it’s not exactly a stunning prediction, but VK has the air of a winner, and despite what some have said, I believe he’s more than ready for the Bayern job.

Really ??!!

If I was Vinny the first thing I would do is get rid of that jona kane !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.