Harry Kane

Nowhere near fit. Whole squad were flogged to death over 7 games which is why he should have heavily rotated in the third group game, which everybody else did!

Great player Kane just awful luck and with the service at City he'd still bag 30 a season. Needs a rest, as does everybody else

He requires the entire team to play to his strengths which are?

Nowhere near fit. Whole squad were flogged to death over 7 games which is why he should have heavily rotated in the third group game, which everybody else did!

Great player Kane just awful luck and with the service at City he'd still bag 30 a season. Needs a rest, as does everybody else
No doubt he is or has been a great player. Bizarrely he’s actually looked completely fucked in every tournament for England

I remember watching the last Euros in 2021 when we were heavily linked with him and thinking he looked fuck then. Running in treacle with no real energy or enthusiasm to his game. And then he came back to show how good of a player he really is.

I suspect he'll be in Bayern for one or two more seasons before going back to Spurs with a couple of trophies (finally) under his arm.

He should've told Levy to fuck off and handed in a proper transfer request when we were (supposedly) willing to go to £100m for him. I wonder if he regrets it. He would've been perfect for us too.

Glad it didn't materialise, though, with Big Erl up top now instead.

He should've told Levy to fuck off and handed in a proper transfer request when we were (supposedly) willing to go to £100m for him. I wonder if he regrets it. He would've been perfect for us too.
Yep; him (and his brother) handled that whole saga appallingly. It seems that he didn't have the balls to take on Levy. Maybe he didn't want to come to us enough to force a deal through.

Never looked like he recovered from the back injury he sustained 5 games before the end of the season. Amazingly a half moving Kane still finished joint top goal scorer

I don't think any of our forward-thinking players covered themselves in glory. Cole Palmer was the only one for me who looked decent with his cameo roles

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.