Harry Kane

I don’t want him, I’ve never once questioned his ability.
I don’t want him even there’s no chance we get Haaland (my preferred choice).
I just can’t get excited by thought of him signing, underwhelmed is a word I’ve used already.
The price is playing a huge part in that, not his fault, not our money etc..
Don’t care, he’s gonna cost more than £100m, probably closer to £130m and I’d expect a younger more exciting, fitter player for that kind of money.
I also don’t buy into what everyone is saying about him transforming us, winning 4 premier leagues in a row, back to back champions leagues, 40-60 goals a season.
I just don’t see it.
He’ll score plenty, most half decent strikers would score a decent amount for us, we’re a strikers dream.
But with a fully fit and firing Sergio we never managed 4 premier leagues in a row and flattered to deceive in the CL.
No videos, posts or stats will convince me otherwise.
I don’t want him.
To be clear that doesn’t mean I won’t support him if he arrives, he’ll be a blue so will get my support.
I’ve supported some right useless lazy wankers who’ve played for us through the years, so that won’t change regardless of how I feel : )

Hope you feel better for unbunching your knickers mate.

I don’t want him, I’ve never once questioned his ability.
I don’t want him even there’s no chance we get Haaland (my preferred choice).
I just can’t get excited by thought of him signing, underwhelmed is a word I’ve used already.
The price is playing a huge part in that, not his fault, not our money etc..
Don’t care, he’s gonna cost more than £100m, probably closer to £130m and I’d expect a younger more exciting, fitter player for that kind of money.
I also don’t buy into what everyone is saying about him transforming us, winning 4 premier leagues in a row, back to back champions leagues, 40-60 goals a season.
I just don’t see it.
He’ll score plenty, most half decent strikers would score a decent amount for us, we’re a strikers dream.
But with a fully fit and firing Sergio we never managed 4 premier leagues in a row and flattered to deceive in the CL.
No videos, posts or stats will convince me otherwise.
I don’t want him.
To be clear that doesn’t mean I won’t support him if he arrives, he’ll be a blue so will get my support.
I’ve supported some right useless lazy wankers who’ve played for us through the years, so that won’t change regardless of how I feel : )
completely agree. Like you just cant get excited about signing him.....dont want him anywhere near us to be honest ......for me he can rot at spurs for all the reasons you have mentioned. Letting Haaland slip through our fingers now or in the future as we will have Kane for the next 3-5 seasons just makes it worse to me. Id go as faras saying id rather go ith what we have now than sign him....he will have no loyalty to us (as aguero, Kompany, Silva Zabba did and as KDB has had). His charachter is dull as dishwater and I personaly think that, though, he is a very good goal scorer he isnt a great footballer and he lacks movement, pace, desire and the ability to play across the front line (that limits us imho)

Yep, but not for the club.

We still have FFP to comply with.

Fuck it. Rags, Chelsea, Real, Barca, PSG never care or get impacted so why should we? We took that corrupt bollocks to CAS and won so pretty sure we can again. Not to mention the income we generate from winning the league, CL final and sponsorships, etc. A damn sight more than most clubs who continue to spend with impunity. About time we told UEFA to fuck off with its unfair play shit that’s only ever designed to try and stop us. Why comply with their cheating rag favouring arbitrary rules.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.