Harry Kane

Can we just forget this resale garbage we so NOT sell our players..

The funniest thing about the resale argument is that if we did sign Haaland, he produced the goods for us and in 4 years time he demanded a move, people would be fuming.

No one would be arguing that City have received a decent fee, let’s sell him.

Like I’ve previously said, the only way City sell players is if they run their contract down like Sane or Garcia or they are not good enough.

The funniest thing about the resale argument is that if we did sign Haaland, he produced the goods for us and in 4 years time he demanded a move, people would be fuming.

No one would be arguing that City have received a decent fee, let’s sell him.

Like I’ve previously said, the only way City sell players is if they run their contract down like Sane or Garcia or they are not good enough.

There isn’t a resale value considered in any contract.
Agree a 5 year contract with a player and that player parts company after 5 years with no resale fee involved whatsoever.

To get a ‘resale fee’ you and the player need to agree to sell the player before the term of the contract is complete or you and the player need to agree a new contract, to extend the original contract, and then agree to sell the player within the period of that extension.

Guardiola's comments are interesting. There are statements in there suggesting we g for a centre forward and statements that suggest we strengthen the false 9 system.

These are some of his quotes:
“I would love to have a guy who scores 50 goals....I would love it – but at the same I don’t like just to have all the pressure on one player. Even at Barcelona Lionel Messi scored more than 50 goals every season, but in that team for example, in our first season Samuel Eto’o scored a lot.”

“To win titles, especially the Premier League … the statistics speak for themselves – you need at least three guys [scoring] more than 10, 12, 15 goals to be competitors. But when you have a guy who scores 25 or 30, it helps a lot.

“We will try due to the way we play to have everybody involved in scoring goals – the more players we have with this quality the better we will be.”

I prefer to strengthen the false 9 system.

I see a couple of the Sunday papers are trying to big up a united move for Kane
There must be a 36 year old ‘superstar’ they can chase this summer instead
Just note Bruno he loves a free kick or pen!!!

Guardiola's comments are interesting. There are statements in there suggesting we g for a centre forward and statements that suggest we strengthen the false 9 system.

These are some of his quotes:
“I would love to have a guy who scores 50 goals....I would love it – but at the same I don’t like just to have all the pressure on one player. Even at Barcelona Lionel Messi scored more than 50 goals every season, but in that team for example, in our first season Samuel Eto’o scored a lot.”

“To win titles, especially the Premier League … the statistics speak for themselves – you need at least three guys [scoring] more than 10, 12, 15 goals to be competitors. But when you have a guy who scores 25 or 30, it helps a lot.

“We will try due to the way we play to have everybody involved in scoring goals – the more players we have with this quality the better we will be.”

I prefer to strengthen the false 9 system.
Kane and Grealish?

I see a couple of the Sunday papers are trying to big up a united move for Kane
Yeah I noticed that myself seemingly Duncan castles has also said United are pushing for Kane. As much as I wanted it to be it was never going to be straightforward. Hopefully Kane only has eyes for us and is not tempted by the money as If he goes there they will be real contenders next season

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.