Harry Kane

I don’t know how they can afford Kane, Sancho is going to cost 80 to 100 mil , they also want a new keeper and they just resigned Cavani on a big wage.
I would imagine they will target one of Kane or sancho rather than both. They also seemingly want a cb. Watching from afar I would say rw and cb are their biggest weaknesses so i hope the reports are incorrect this morning and we have boxed off kane

When has that ever stopped them? He's a typical Utd signing. Big name that gets them headlines and cements their place as a "massive club" while preventing them from addressing any actual weaknesses in the squad.

adds to the debts though? Greenwood needs a run of games and even James has looked good at times this season? Plus martial, rashford? They also borrowed £175m from the government didn’t they ?

False nine has been a significant downgrade from our usual system. We've won the league in spite of not playing a striker, not because of it. Adding one of the top five goal scorers in the world can only be a good thing.
personally i have to agree. people speak of it so glowingly but forget we've won the league on the back of a solid defense rather than being unstoppable going forward. a striker will go a long way towards solving that

False nine has been a significant downgrade from our usual system. We've won the league in spite of not playing a striker, not because of it. Adding one of the top five goal scorers in the world can only be a good thing.
Great Post. We are god knows how many goals down from previous seasons. Baffling how people can turn their noses up at Kane who will guarantee 30 goals a season for the next 3 or 4 years.

adds to the debts though? Greenwood needs a run of games and even James has looked good at times this season? Plus martial, rashford? They also borrowed £175m from the government didn’t they ?
James looked good ?......ha, you nearly had me then.

I could see this going the same way as Sanchez. He wants to come to us but the rags will desperately try to keep themselves relevant and throw more money at kane and levy to get him to the swamp then they can say he snubbed us. It’s fucking pathetic but it’s how they operate these days

I would imagine they will target one of Kane or sancho rather than both. They also seemingly want a cb. Watching from afar I would say rw and cb are their biggest weaknesses so i hope the reports are incorrect this morning and we have boxed off kane
The difference is with them they will probably get £30m+ for lingard plus and good price for degea if they sell a keeper someone would probably pay good money for phil fucking Jones where as us £15m for jack Harrison if he was on utds books be again £30m

The Utd way = We will pay you a lot of money to kick up a fuss and come to us.

I can believe that tbh. Classy stuff. The issue is you silly red sods he wants a club who are already doing the business at the very top, you chaps are not that, he isn't after money as much as he is trophy's. Carry on though, i enjoy seeing you lot with egg on your face.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.