Harry Kane

The whole team would have to alter their style of play. Different manager maybe we get see his "strengths" but not under Pep

What would you say the main differences are between our style of play and Spurs' under Pochettino? I think they are very similar so not sure why people think he would struggle for us.

What would you say the main differences are between our style of play and Spurs' under Pochettino? I think they are very similar so not sure why people think he would struggle for us.

Counter attacking. They are more reliant on that than we are. Poch is more of a lighter version of Simeone without the pots.

I know it sounds elitist but I'd rather forge our own path post Aguero than pick up Kane. IDK why... I also don't see him fitting our system the way we'd ideally need him to. That and he's not exactly the most durable as seen of late.

Counter attacking. They are more reliant on that than we are. Poch is more of a lighter version of Simeone without the pots.

Lewandowski was brought in when Pep was at Bayern and did pretty well. Kane would suit our playing style. It wouldn't take much of an adaptation for the team to work with him. He's good at dropping deep and playing others in, underrated really in his passing ability for me, it's top class. And he is clinical and can score with his head so is more of an all round threat than Kun/Gabby. Gabby is better in the air than Sergio but is less clinical. Kane works hard off the ball but doesn't quite have the same pace or energy. I doubt we'll buy him due to his price tag but he'd work in our system.

Kane would score shit loads at City, but he's going to cost an absolute fortune because he's English. If we're going down that route, we might as well try and convince Mbappe. That would be the ace signing.

Lewandowski was brought in when Pep was at Bayern and did pretty well. Kane would suit our playing style. It wouldn't take much of an adaptation for the team to work with him. He's good at dropping deep and playing others in, underrated really in his passing ability for me, it's top class. And he is clinical and can score with his head so is more of an all round threat than Kun/Gabby. Gabby is better in the air than Sergio but is less clinical. Kane works hard off the ball but doesn't quite have the same pace or energy. I doubt we'll buy him due to his price tag but he'd work in our system.

Lewandowski is the better player and has delivered at club level when it mattered the most. On International terms I agree there isn't much in it both haven't achieved anything for their respective countries (same with Kun and Messi)

Last edited:
If we did sign Kane we would stop crossing altogether, or probaly sign an cheaper alternative target man

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.