Harry Kane

Kane has yet to find his perfect foil, Gabby and raz would compliment that perfectly, however, he would score more tap ins than a Mexican brass... such a presence in the 18 yard box and he would slurp up KDBs unearthly acute balls...

id spunk the next 3 budgets on him, we’d break our own records and that is the benchmark!

Kane has yet to find his perfect foil, Gabby and raz would compliment that perfectly, however, he would score more tap ins than a Mexican brass... such a presence in the 18 yard box and he would slurp up KDBs unearthly acute balls...

id spunk the next 3 budgets on him, we’d break our own records and that is the benchmark!

He's beyond perfect for us.

Thing with Kane that none of our strikers have is runs in the box when the ball comes in from the wing seems everyone on our players are on there heels watching the ball go past rosler was great at that.

Taking Kane would be like the strategy we had at the initial takeover to improve ourselves while weakening our rivals. That is the way I think we should go again now the opportunity has presented itself with the current situation as it is and clubs all over Europe having to sell their best players to balance the books. Kane would score a shit load in this team and now would be the time to make our move especially as we don’t know how Aguero will come back from this injury and as much as we all love him he will need replacing sooner rather than later.

Noit when we are scoring100+ goals a season!!!
I'd say scoring goals is an issue. Racking up 8 goals against Watford doesn't hide the fact that we've had plenty of tight games we've lost this season and it's not been down to the defence every time, it's often been not taking chances and sometimes not creating enough.

I didn't want Kane, mainly due to his injury issues, but I'm coming round to the idea. I don't want to see a false 9 next season if Aguero misses too many games

Think it's about time we worked out a deal for him.

The sort of striker we need, clinical and make a chance for himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.