Harry Kane

The injuries would be a concern, but should you have him and Aguero in the squad you could hope that at least one would be fit most of the time. Kane would get bags of chances in this team and he is a finisher and that is what we need. More so than Aguero, who is an instinctive finisher, give Kun time to think and he can be bloody wasteful too. Kane is more of an all round goalscorer which is something we have been lacking for a good while.

Kane would be on the treatment table come back and score 15 to 20 goals, that ankle is a problem a slight bad challenge and he's out. Depends if the club are willing to risk it.

Is he quick enough?
Having asked that question, most of our games we spend most of the time encamped around the opposition’s penalty box, and we have minimal aerial threat, so maybe that’s not the key issue. As others have said, conversion rate is an important one, and I’d be interested to know that statistic for Kane.

Kane would be on the treatment table come back and score 15 to 20 goals, that ankle is a problem a slight bad challenge and he's out. Depends if the club are willing to risk it.

Nothing that our current strikers can't do either

Nothing that our current strikers can't do either

Aguero yes, but I can't see jesus getting 20 goals a season, Im worried on kane over his injuries, trying to think of other strikers out there, PSV have boadu who scored 14 goals assisted 6 he could be a shout, there's weghorst of wolfsburg 16 goals in 30 appearances in the bundesliga tall strong striker reminds me of dzeko.

Aguero yes, but I can't see jesus getting 20 goals a season, Im worried on kane over his injuries, trying to think of other strikers out there, PSV have boadu who scored 14 goals assisted 6 he could be a shout, there's weghorst of wolfsburg 16 goals in 30 appearances in the bundesliga tall strong striker reminds me of dzeko.

Jesus has already is a 15-20goals a season already and thats without penalties and direct free kicks and its not a tallstriker we desperately need.

I mean I think in the 21 games he started he's scored 13 (I think his only goal as a sub was against Leicester). I wouldn't put it past him to have scored another 7 in 17 games.

I'm undecided about Kane - negatives do include the injuries but it terms of him as an asset you get the ball to him in the area between the sticks and he invariably scores. He is big, he is powerful which is something we lack up front, gives an aerial threat which again we lack and one other thing - the lad captains his club and has captained England - he could be the presence in the dressing room that was lost when Vinny left.
He may well be the presence in the changing room to take over Kompanys mantle, the trouble is no one would be able to understand him !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.