Harry Kane

Agree on his quality, but you cannot fault him for signing that deal at Spurs. At the time, it was the best thing he could do, and the Spurs project was only getting better and better (till they parted ways with Poch, employed the dinosaur and are now flip flopping in all competitions).

If he went elsewhere especially like rags it would have been risky and he may have suffered the same fate as lots of big signings they've made.

I personally do feel he is the best fit for us as well, much as I appreciate what Haaland does I just think Prem experience and Kane's quality is of much higher value at this moment in time. But yeah, he sure does seem like he is staying at Spurs for the foreseeable future, he might be their most valuable asset if they are to shill that pathetic project under dinosaur.
Totally agree, loyalty is a dying art these days, respect Harry Kane for wanting to play at "his" club and try to be successful at the same time.

To play and captain Spurs and England is some achievement in it's own right.

Totally agree, loyalty is a dying art these days, respect Harry Kane for wanting to play at "his" club and try to be successful at the same time.

To play and captain Spurs and England is some achievement in it's own right.
Yeah tad harsh questioning his ambition if he does not move. As you said, modern era has made footy into a results business, you are only as good as the silverware you earn, hence loyalty unfortunately isn't valued like it used to.

If he stays at Spurs, get near/breaks Shearer's record. That in itself is a great achievement and cements his legacy. But of course, can't help but think how good it'd be if a transfer to us was possible.

Do you think they would ask the same for PSG as they would of an English club?

Yes this is Levy we are talking about, hes going to want top money for kane from any club. Problem Levy has is that Harry wants to stay in England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.