Harry Kane

His head is elsewhere.
I’m not sure if that’s true, or if he’s not quite fully fit, but one thing is for sure, he hasn’t suddenly become a bad player!

Harry Kane scores goals in the PL, and if we can get him, then he improves our team! He will score goals and his record tells you that. For Spurs he dropped deep because they have Højbjerg as their playmaker and not DeBruyne/Foden/Silva etc.. he would be class for us and 2 anonymous games for England, doesn’t change that.

For a player that didn't score or assist, he was quite impressive when he came on against Hungary. Got out of the way so Rafa Silva could score and occupied the space Ronaldo was previously, allowing him to float about and get on the ball more and score.

Think Harry Kane's career is on the wane unless he gets to play in a team where he gets more rest and isn't required to do as much running/pressing (late shearer at Newcastle) . Like Rooney he has played a lot of games from a young age and not been rested as much. I don't expect him to have the longevity that takes him into playing into his mid to late 30s at a top club.

Conversely Andre Silva hasn't been overplayed and wasn't a guaranteed starter until the last couple of seasons. Not likely to go wondering in midfield either.
Isn’t there truth to the rumor that he could be Madrid bound?

He’s playing injured because he doesn’t want to miss this big stage and that’s precisely why I don’t want him.

He’s form for putting his own needs before his teams. He should not be starting for England but I guarantee he hasn’t told Southgate he has any issue.

You said “my opinon for what its worth is city could do a lot better for the money involved 'a lot better'”… I simply asked you who we could do a ‘lot better’ in getting?
city '''could''' do a lot better than spunking what 150 million, if i had said city ''can'' then i would start naming names, that kind of money would buy any player in the world so take your pick

Isn’t there truth to the rumor that he could be Madrid bound?

Atletico or Real?

Haven't being paying much attention to all the rumours. Just done a quick search and couldn't see anything that was more recent than a few weeks old. You'd think that Madrid being Madrid would rather pass over him to sign a Galatico.

Buy Andre Silva and use the difference between the prospective Kane fee for star players in other areas of the pitch. Felix and Tielemans are two players who I would pick as long term targets.

city '''could''' do a lot better than spunking what 150 million, if i had said city ''can'' then i would start naming names, that kind of money would buy any player in the world so take your pick
Glad of your input to this forum - you add lots.

I see we've gone from Harry Kane never plays because he's always injured to he has played too many matches like Rooney. You've got to be kidding me!

His value is plummeting all the time, been fucking atrocious in these two England games, maybe he's doing it on purpose to bring his value down. I think we should steer well clear this summer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.