Harry Kane

He runs his tits off like he's running in treacle. 100 million will not get him, I reckon 50% more with possibility of player swap and in my opinion is too much for someone his age with glass ankles. I would rather pay 150 million for Haaland with a good 10 years at least at the top level in front of him
I reckon Kane would be paid similar to KDB. Haaland is a Raiola client and will be looking to be paid as such, chances are he’ll also be moved again in 3-4 years.

the problem manchester city have is the whole of football know we are in need of a striker and have money
spurs chairman is a very good poker player and will hold tight and not show is hand to early. city should be clever and try and sign a striker that is either a good old fashion striker like a danny ings and bluff spurs. we can play a false 9 as well so city could go down that rout like pep tried at the end of the season.

now here is the question sterling or jesus even both would have to leave if they are wanting game time because kane can play in the false 9 or a single striker because he is a great worker for the team

This was my point when comparing Lewandowski’s performance for Poland and Kane’s. For me this signing would feel like the signing of a back up goal keeper just because we need one. I know I’ll get loads of abuse for that statement but I sense others feel the same. He’s just not the one
take a look at the vote , 45% of the people who voted don't want him, and i reckon a good proportion of those didn't want him before the euros , we should all be giddy as fuck that england's capt and prolific forward wants to join/is going to join us , is it a sergio aguero hangover ?are we going to be like this with every forward we are linked with, because we've had sergio a legend of the club for 10 years and we want a 22 year old sergio clone ? hence martinez or felix , they kind of match up to our perfect striker(sergio) in looks haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.