Harry Kane

Totally agree for the kind of money we’re talking about that player should be able create a goal out of nothing. They should be something special
Scoring goals is overrated. As is creating goals. As an attacker I expect more.

If scoring some goals is enough, maybe. Might not be hough. And if that fee could get a player that can change games on their own, then it matters.
If it isn’t enough then we’ll buy somebody else. I don’t get why people are so invested in the cost though.

Scoring goals is overrated. As is creating goals. As an attacker I expect more.
That’s the point though for example Ings would score plenty for city and would cost a fraction of what Kane would but I wouldn’t say Ings could create a goal out of nothing in the same way Haaland would

Problem with Ings he has already flopped at a bigger club and will have the same problems adapting if did sign for us.

Scoring goals is overrated.
It’s not, but it isn’t and shouldn’t be the only thing a £130m+ player should do.
If you’re fighting relegation and need a goal scorer, maybe.
But against packed defences, better opposition, fighting for trophies you need a player at it for 90 minutes or till he’s run himself into the ground and gets subbed off, like Kev.
Dinho said it best “you don’t come here for a holiday, you come to work hard”

Kane was pants at the last euros but Sterling took the flak. Didnt stop Kane being great in the league afterwards.
Some knee jerk reactions on here.
Should have seen the matchday thread. Whatever rationality this place has goes out of the window when it's England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.