Harry Kane

He was brilliant. He isn’t at the moment.. and it’s physical.. the brilliant isn’t going to continue.
In this tournament he has been pretty anonymous, and his goal last night was basically a nod in from inside the six yard box. Against poorer sides in the group he has been quite unimpressive, and physically he ain't gonna improve. It's a slow, downward trot for 'Arry 'Otspur!

I'd have been excited 4 seasons ago. Last 3 though, he has been nothing to take notice of. Numbers, arguably but actuallybwatching him, not really.

Yeah yeah, golden boot last year, aye, in a season when others had shockers, liverpool lost 6 in a row at anfield, aguero was injured most of it, and Ings was in there amongst the top strikers.

I was in the 'don't see it happening, but if it does, great' area. Now, I am more don't really want to see it, think it would be a big and expensive possibly defining mistake.
Hahaha, everything you said has been going through the back of my mind with this Kane saga. I'm trying to ignore it, I just hope Pep has been having 2nd thought to.

Hopefully Levy will get pissed on power and demand 200 million.

In this tournament he has been pretty anonymous, and his goal last night was basically a nod in from inside the six yard box. Against poorer sides in the group he has been quite unimpressive, and physically he ain't gonna improve. It's a slow, downward trot for 'Arry 'Otspur!
' Tap in Harry ' just an old crock.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.