Harry Kane

i suppose you could say the same for Grealish,the whole villa system is around him,how will he cope not being the centre of attention,i do think that he will fit in though
Well Grealish is different. Since he is agile can play easy 1-2s. Ofc Kane is a top striker but I think most of his strength or let‘s say his weaknesses are going to be exposed in our system. It‘s not like there’s always 10 players behind the ball when the Spurs play an opponent and it’s not like he is going to drop deep to play thru passes to Son,Bale or Lucas when there‘s a KDB, Gundogan, Mahrez and possibly Grealish in midfield.

And before someone compares him to Lewandowski. Lewandowski is far more agile than Kane. Not Prime Suarez agile but still more agile than Kané at least when he was 28.

Mendy, Bernardo, Harrison, Nmecha, possibly one of Sterling or Laporte out. Kane, Grealish in, window done
Nobody is buying Mendy & he stays with Zinchenko as res LB, Sterling will sign another 5 year deal & Laporte won't be sold unless a ridiculous bid comes in

Berny & Jesus I recon will be the 2 who will be moved out

Grealish signed 1st then its a Summer tug of war for Kane

Berny & Jesus gives us at least £120m + we already have around £100m from Leroy, Angelino & when we move on Namecha, Harrison, Porro
Ake + £90m for Kane I recon

Net spend fuckall

FFP over the length of Kane & Grealish deals is piece of piss

Jesus Christ he looked awful today. I know that 3 bad games don’t make him a bad player not worth signing in the same way that 3 good games don’t make Raz an elite player worth keeping but poor Harry can barely hobble round the pitch, just imagine how immobile he’ll be in a year or two.

We surely can’t spend £100m+ and preclude ourselves from signing Haaland just for one good season from Harry.

Sir Harry Cockspur‘s body movement today was quite worrying. His gait looked off and he carried himself strangely. Maybe me reading too much into his physical state but his goal celebration was also odd. He slid onto his arse like Vinny did after his Leicester thunderbastard as if worried about the effects of performing a more predictable knee slide.

Nobody is buying Mendy & he stays with Zinchenko as res LB, Sterling will sign another 5 year deal & Laporte won't be sold unless a ridiculous bid comes in

Berny & Jesus gives us at least £120m + we already have around £100m from Leroy, Angelino & when we move on Namecha, Harrison, Porro

Net spend fuckall

Pep isnt stupid enough to sell our only recognised striker that is Jesus, a player that can press from the front, to get in a player who can hardly move around the pitch in Kane, but hey ho who knows !

Jesus Christ he looked awful today. I know that 3 bad games don’t make him a bad player not worth signing in the same way that 3 good games don’t make Raz an elite player worth keeping but poor Harry can barely hobble round the pitch, just imagine how immobile he’ll be in a year or two.

We surely can’t spend £100m+ and preclude ourselves from signing Haaland just for one good season from Harry.
Well said. His current physical state is definitely a concern.

Last edited:

Net spend fuckall

You want a job as an accountant?

The more I watch him closely the more I hope this transfer fails, he reminds me of a modern day Joe Royal but not as likable.

100m would be crazy in this market for a player who physically looks damaged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.