Harry Kane

Don't you think if Silva was worth more and good enough a Premier league team would be in for him?
Every Premier league club can afford to pay more than 23M and none of them will get a decent striker for less than 30M this summer.
Problem is that if a Premier League Team gets involved they expected a Premier League Tax. So the 23M gonna turn into 45+. I think Andre Silva is nice and it’s sad that nobody from the prem is not picking up - but then he also failed in Milan. We‘ve also seen Haller and Jovic destroying opponents in Frankfurt so he might be the same case.

Problem is that if a Premier League Team gets involved they expected a Premier League Tax. So the 23M gonna turn into 45+. I think Andre Silva is nice and it’s sad that nobody from the prem is not picking up - but then he also failed in Milan. We‘ve also seen Haller and Jovic destroying opponents in Frankfurt so he might be the same case.

Lots of strikers have failed at Milan in recent times. I wouldn't put too much weight on his lack of success during his spell there.

Below article is just covering players who wore the 9 shirt. Apart from Ibrahimovic, who has been a resounding success as a striker at Milan during the last decade?

Not sure why he would be tired. Its not like he played a lot of games towards the end of the season. I think perhaps we're all starting to see the new Kane. Still scoring goals but age is starting to catch up on his tall frame. I think he would do well in Serie A.

Last edited:
Watching the Spurs Amazon documentary at the minute and it’s the part where Eriksen wants to go. Levy sits down with him and says you can go if we get £x for you.

Kane is then interviewed about it when he has gone and says ‘it’s not as simple as if you want to go then you can go, the club need to get the fee they want’.

Kane must know that Levy wouldn’t let him go even though he’s asked to leave so will be interesting to see if he’s been given encouragement from City that we’ll pay up what’s needed.

Watching the Spurs Amazon documentary at the minute and it’s the part where Eriksen wants to go. Levy sits down with him and says you can go if we get £x for you.

Kane is then interviewed about it when he has gone and says ‘it’s not as simple as if you want to go then you can go, the club need to get the fee they want’.

Kane must know that Levy wouldn’t let him go even though he’s asked to leave so will be interesting to see if he’s been given encouragement from City that we’ll pay up what’s needed.

its going to be at least £100m flat imo with at least £20m add ons to make it happen.

He hasn't asked yo leave though. He has said he wants to win things, and have a conversation with his chairman.

He hasn't asked yo leave though. He has said he wants to win things, and have a conversation with his chairman.

True. We don’t know whether he has asked to leave or if he hasn’t but I do think it’s a fairer assumption he has asked to go. IMO anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.