Harry Kane

Harry “Cane “ the sick note .No thanks.

what a 'wet' comment .. 'sick note' far from it.

Sign Kane we win the lot simples.

Someone just said 'not fit to lace kuns boots' Sergios a legend but i can guarentee Kane outscores him without a doubt for every season he plays. The guysa a bent southerner, but hes a better finisher than our greatest striker ever simples .

what a 'wet' comment .. 'sick note' far from it.

Sign Kane we win the lot simples.

Someone just said 'not fit to lace kuns boots' Sergios a legend but i can guarentee Kane outscores him without a doubt for every season he plays. The guysa a bent southerner, but hes a better finisher than
Just wish we’d only known what a sick note Sergio would be before we wasted a then huge fee on him!
our greatest striker ever simples .
Saint Harry don’t deserve to sniff kuns boot forget about lacing.

Ah, good to know!
The world is unfortunately quite full of persons who would have such moronic opinions.
Bit OTT given the real prejudices out there. I’m not sure anyone would really object to a lisp unless they were under 12 or a mental age of 12. But I’ll leave it there now been chastised.

There really should be a salary cap imo. Or set all transfers at tiered set fees. It's crazy to pay these ever increasing fees. Crazy I tell you.

There really should be a salary cap imo. Or set all transfers at tiered set fees. It's crazy to pay these ever increasing fees. Crazy I tell you.
You would have thought Covid would have brought some reality.................

Bit OTT given the real prejudices out there. I’m not sure anyone would really object to a lisp unless they were under 12 or a mental age of 12. But I’ll leave it there now been chastised.
I mean people take an issue with low socks and small shin pads on here amongst other trivial things so you can’t blame him for thinking you might have been serious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.