Harry Kane

Think the press will put 2 and 2 together with this ! Kane saying he will decide his future after the euros and City saying Sergio is leaving !

Who knows ?
If he is/were “the one”, we would already have reached out to him or his staff

If we're going to be spending circa £100 million on a striker, Haaland makes much more sense to me, we'd still get decent money back if he moved on, Kane not so much.

Imagine putting him in the same bracket as Ings..H and Lewandowski are top 2 in Europe,everyone else is a tier below
Common knowledge by now that he's top of our list,alongside Haaland but the only thing that's going against him is his age,unfortunately,Haaland offers more longevity and upside.Had he been 23,we would have shelled out the money,,by far the best striker in the PL and he's as complete as it comes.Probably stuck at Spurs for now for the next year or two with the length of his contract and Levy's antics but if the money was right,he'd be a more than suitable alternative to Haaland,even with his ankle issues and age

No way I want this dirty snidey twat. Hes getting more and more injuries and he gets all the protection from the refs and the FA. Sergio has been going down hill for a couple of years now with injuries taking there toll and Serge gets kicked from pillar to post. I want a young gun not some fucker who in 2 years will be playing 50% of a season.

No way I want this dirty snidey twat. Hes getting more and more injuries and he gets all the protection from the refs and the FA. Sergio has been going down hill for a couple of years now with injuries taking there toll and Serge gets kicked from pillar to post. I want a young gun not some fucker who in 2 years will be playing 50% of a season.
was just going to mention the injurie side of him,he's not the man for city IMO, a quality young stiker is whats needed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.