Harry Kane

The fee will be undisclosed anyway mate so no one will ever truly know what we have paid despite a load of guesswork from journalists etc. If city feel its fine to pay £150 million for Harry Kane then it’s fine to pay £150 million for him. The blokes in charge who have put us in a situation where we’ve won 5 titles within the last 10 years countless other domestic cups and within 90 mins of a champions league trophy know a fair bit more than people on an Internet forum moaning about transfer fees.
To a point but that doesn’t mean people don‘t give a shit about fees or have the right to comment. You think we get every single decision spot on? Money‘s not in infinite supply so every outlay competes with another option.

We’re not all 12-year olds spunking away their pocket money, you know.

Maybe you’ll understand the difference between an internet forum and a fan club once you’ve exceeded three posts.

Its the Van Persie saga all over again -yes great in the short term but after 3 years he's done with no resale value

big hit to take and then start looking again - Id like to think we are looking a bit more long term
He's only 27 though, he's got a lot of playing tikme laeft - especially as he doesn't rely on pace

Nothing I’ve seen or heard over the last few days suggests a move to utd.
Neville doing an interview with him is some leap when all quotes coming out point to a move to City.
I think we can take it at face value. He wants to win trophies, and score goals. If he doesn't want to move abroad, where in England would he have the best chance of doing that? I think a move to City is a no brainer. A move to almost anywhere else is much less attractive.

I think we can take it at face value. He wants to win trophies, and score goals. If he doesn't want to move abroad, where in England would he have the best chance of doing that? I think a move to City is a no brainer. A move to almost anywhere else is much less attractive.
To us as fans it is. I think it's a bit naive to think united won't be up amongst the trophies. Infact what they have missed is an out and out goal scorer - or Kane in other words. They are a Kane and maybe a full-back away from being contenders again imo. Fuck knows how like, with that little man in charge. It just all seems very raggy this transfer. England poster boy, media darling etc.

Watch the Gary Neville interview with him. He’s leaving Spurs for sure. Worth a watch

Breaking: @ChelseaFC have submitted transfer package to @SpursOfficial

Timo Werner and Timmy Abraham plus £10m

For in exchange for @HKane

The news is exclusively from our trusted sources at #CFC

#THFC board to discuss options on Monday 24th May.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.