Harry Kane

If we fail in our major Striker targets what about Evertons Calvert Lewin if I have spelt that correctly. A proven Premier Striker, quick, good in the air. Scores regularly and in our team, could excel.
I’m sure I will be vilified for this but it’s just a thought. Not sure how much he would cost. But a lot cheaper than Kane, allowing us to get Mendes and Grealish too.

If we fail in our major Striker targets what about Evertons Calvert Lewin if I have spelt that correctly. A proven Premier Striker, quick, good in the air. Scores regularly and in our team, could excel.
I’m sure I will be vilified for this but it’s just a thought. Not sure how much he would cost. But a lot cheaper than Kane, allowing us to get Mendes and Grealish too.
Calvert Lewis valued at 40m. 16 goals in 33 appearances, age 24. In City’s team his goals ratio will increase a lot more. Worth considering if our other targets fail.

Lukaku as a Kane replacement for Spurs, they in talks with Conte as their next manager. Spurs could be dangerous next season with Conte

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.