Harry Kane

Where is the figure of 200 million coming from, don’t forget we posted a 120 million pound deficit a couple of months ago.
It might well be more than £200 million, that £120 million loss was exceptable due to FFP suspension City have £ 80+ million in pre agreed sales coming in most from Sane`s sale. The G14 is very upset at our manipulation of the rules.

Where is the figure of 200 million coming from, don’t forget we posted a 120 million pound deficit a couple of months ago.
well ok tell me what you think our budget will be. I’m only second guessing for the purpose for you guys to choose your predicted transfer window.

Why? I don’t think I said anything absurd. If you do, please be specific and let’s have a discussion
Azpilicueta is so far over the hill it’s untrue. Consumate professional who is one of the most cynical players in the league - for sly challenges, shithousery to the refs repeatedly and fond of a throwing himself to the ground as soon as an attacker brushes against him.

I’m sorry, but he’s a snide fucking wanker of the highest order.

No way Thiago Silva gets in a combined team either.

Chilwell probably isn’t better in our set up than Zin.

I will give you Mount and Kante though!

Last edited:
Let’s say City this summer have a 200m transfer kitty. More money can be raised on sales. For arguments sake let’s fix Haaland and Kane’s valuation at 150m.
Now I welcome you all to try and guess what City will do in the market. You have your budget. I’d welcome your responses. Let’s see who gets the closest?. You guys have a wide open market to choose from. We can vote who we feel has done the best transfer deals. Let’s vote for 1 person to be the transfer arbitrator, who slet’s the fees.
I think you'd be better off creating your own thread for that so it doesn't get lost in this one.

Does anyone know if you can you set an entire thread to ignore?

EPL and Carabao Cup winners, plus the Champs League money, plus the sale of a few decent assets, plus the money coming in from Sane's transfer, which is lodged this term rather than last.
Also the sales of loan players eg. Angelino, Nmecha, Porro, Herrera, Jack Harrison

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.