Harry Kane

of all the players spurs have Id have Son.....

Mobile, adaptable, work rate, finishing all tpo class and can play across the front 3
He's a great player, but would be similar to Jesus - only 5 years older.

His scoring record now is similar to Jesus, but at the same age was nowhere near the same level.

True but I think it’s also valid in terms of concern for how other parts of the squad are bolstered. Realistically if we only brought in Kane I’d be happy with the squad but I think it’s a fair worry

I’m not concerned about anything. Concerns are for other clubs IMO. We’re in very capable hands. Kane’s cost will be offset financially against fringe players sales. Notwithstanding that the squad is so stocked that we’ll have to sell to buy anyway.

Honestly. Could not care less what the fee ends up being. We don’t resell our best players. Whole thing is an irrelevance beyond FFP concerns and that is at worst on pause and at best dead.

yep! Not our money and think of how the rest of the premier league and Europe react if/when we sign Harry Kane coming into his peak years!

He's a great player, but would be similar to Jesus - only 5 years older.

His scoring record now is similar to Jesus, but at the same age was nowhere near the same level.
Playing in a team who create far fewer chnces...his finishing is better than both Sterlings and Jesus'...also quicker

Son is great as a foil for Kane but doesn't look the same player leading the line.

My target would be Lukaku. I don't see how a team can stop a City X plus Lukaku from scoring. Endless crosses or counter-attacks, and City do counter-attack when opposition counter breaks down. Countr-counter-atacks.
I think the thing thagt would put pep off Lukaku is his first touch and general all around play...he def has attributes but I dont think he is a pep player.

I’m not concerned about anything. Concerns are for other clubs IMO. We’re in very capable hands. Kane’s cost will be offset financially against fringe players sales. Notwithstanding that the squad is so stocked that we’ll have to sell to buy anyway.
I do think we’ll be able to get the price down due to other circumstances but as you’ve said we don’t sell our best players so it doesn’t matter. I’m personally keeping my fingers crossed for England to win the Euros and then at the end Kane is given a City top by the boys as he lifts the trophy. One can dream eh?

I think the thing thagt would put pep off Lukaku is his first touch and general all around play...he def has attributes but I dont think he is a pep player.

Lukaku is unbelievable but a bit like Haaland he isn’t as good on the ball as Kane is. Especially in midfield areas where Kane becomes a world class playmaker.

I've genuinely never understood why Levy has this reputation he seems to amongst the London media. He's a seller. He's always been a seller and he's shit at his job. Bale, Modric, Walker and Berbatov. He's got history for selling his best players and reinvesting badly.

It's all well and good being this supposed top businessman. But all of those guys he's sold have achieved more than Spurs have. That's a failure on him.

That means he is a shit buyer, not a shit seller. Some huge fees brought in for those players.

Managers and directors of football will have an input on the players bought.

Spurs will always be a selling club, particularly as their owners aren't interested in growing the club to win the highest honours like City and Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.