Harry Kane

What about we try to change Torres (if he personally wants) to striker,and promote Delap as a substitute, then use this summer’s budget to reinforce the defensive midfielder and left back?
Because we’re extending Fern and nobody wants Mendy. Plus zinchenko + Joao + Mendy is enough to win the lot. We might get LB + Dm
Anyway?

We have Sterling, Mahrez, Gabriel, Ferrán as out and out attackers. No way we bring in Messi and Kane and retain the services of the 4 mentioned.
Imagine we are not selling Ferrán, Mahrez says he wants to finish his career at City. Now it might be that Raheem fancies Madrid, which would be fine. As for Gabby, he was bought with this moment in mind ie Kun leaving.

Add in Foden who is currently playing left wing, and we seem to have an abundance of attacking options.

But we do need a clinical finisher.

Thought he did. What did he say?
I had read an interview by him in which he said he wanted to finish his career in England
But I did a quick google, and you are correct, two days ago he did say that. My bad!

We have Sterling, Mahrez, Gabriel, Ferrán as out and out attackers. No way we bring in Messi and Kane and retain the services of the 4 mentioned.
Imagine we are not selling Ferrán, Mahrez says he wants to finish his career at City. Now it might be that Raheem fancies Madrid, which would be fine. As for Gabby, he was bought with this moment in mind ie Kun leaving.

Add in Foden who is currently playing left wing, and we seem to have an abundance of attacking options.

But we do need a clinical finisher.

Sell Raheem and Jesus, bring in one of Kane or Haaland, move Torres to the middle as back up, and buy a new winger.

That’s total fantasy. Come on now. Why would you even sell in this market when city don’t sell anyway?

Because someone like Jesus is taking up a squad place and chewing up wages. Raheem has hit a wall and I'm not confident that he can overcome it. Both these guys have the main job of converting chances, and they were quite underwhelming this season in that regard.

We need to improve the B side and try to mitigate large drop in quality when we rotate, because that rotation is key to us. Can't sit around twiddling our thumbs, thinking what we've done on the pitch this season will work the same way in the next one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.