Harry Kane

Lukaku is unbelievable but a bit like Haaland he isn’t as good on the ball as Kane is. Especially in midfield areas where Kane becomes a world class playmaker.
thats what i was getting at.....he is a very good striker.....and wouold bring a physical presence we have never really had for a very long time...and aerially as well but I dont think his build up play is good enough....

Son is almost a world class player but we need Kane, a real elite striker.
I think there are better options....Haaland, Martinez for starters...Son gives you more adaptability...kane plays central and drops deep but thats it. (great finisher obviously)

Playing in a team who create far fewer chnces...his finishing is better than both Sterlings and Jesus'...also quicker

Not sure the stats bear that out. His xG and xA per 90 should give us something to compare more accurately.

Over the last 4 seasons his actual non-penalty goals + assists compared with his expected isn't particularly better than Jesus or Sterling. He's exceeded some years and gone below others - similar with both Jesus and Sterling.

I think there are better options....Haaland, Martinez for starters...Son gives you more adaptability...kane plays central and drops deep but thats it. (great finisher obviously)
Kane assists more than son for starters as well as scores more. He is also a striker in every sense of the word something we are clearly lacking. Son is far more inconsistent and is no where near the level of Kane. Martinez being a better option than Kane is quite honestly a ridiculous statement. Kane is about as close as you can get to 25 goals guaranteed a season not to mention his link up play is far superior to the others you have mentioned. The underrating of Kane on this forum by some posters is baffling.

Fair enough but he’s hardly gonna say he hates Pep and City. Only Pep knows what his future holds at City and if Spurs want him in some sort of deal for Kane then I’m sure we would be open to it
Maybe but when there’s rumours of a few players wanting to leave it’s not ideal getting rid of one who wants to stay. Mendy is still here because he’s always smiling and happy and good to have around so it could be something similar where you want to keep those players who are happy and always positive

Lukaku is unbelievable but a bit like Haaland he isn’t as good on the ball as Kane is. Especially in midfield areas where Kane becomes a world class playmaker.
This. Lukaku is great if you're very direct, but in a build up where players move around all sorts of areas on pitch Kane is lot more established, better touch, better eye for a pass. Lukaku is good at crossing too but the spaces in Prem are just extra tight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.