Harry Kane

It is all relative to cost though. That is the point. For 50m, great, snap him up. For 120m, everything comes into question, his numbers, age, pace etc.

But 50m is a daft figure, that was never gonna be a fee, when he was rated at 75m maybe you could say fair enough, but I agree anything over that is taking the piss

He had no service at all last night. No one crossed the ball into him and having two defensive midfielders killed any kind of creativity

I think the key to all this is Messi, if he comes to us then I don’t think we will go for Kane.

to me Haarland is someone who can make a goal out of nothing and I don’t feel I can say the same if Kane.

Agree with both. Fucking nailed it with the second though, spot on.

I think the key to all this is Messi, if he comes to us then I don’t think we will go for Kane.

to me Haarland is someone who can make a goal out of nothing and I don’t feel I can say the same if Kane.

Honestly bar clips of him and the teo live games against us I cannot say I hqve seen enough of haaland playimg week in week out to know if he is as good as 100m+.

But I feel if we can buy him at a sensible price, we should do

But 50m is a daft figure, that was never gonna be a fee, when he was rated at 75m maybe you could say fair enough, but I agree anything over that is taking the piss

Sure, I picked an arbitrary figure for arguement's sake, but the point stands I think. Wouldn't be as much of a discussion, not from me at least, if his fee wasn't insane and that for a truly top top player, And, profile.

Kane is a goal scorer, he’s wonderful at finishing chances, and we create an absolute hatful every game, most of which are squandered. England created fuck all last night, Kane had no opportunities. Similar to how Haaland looked when we played against Dortmund in the CL this year.

We’ll create so many chances for Kane if he comes, all he needs to do is finish them, something we’ve been lacking. England lack a lot more than that so any striker would look ineffective in that set up.

Honestly bar clips of him and the teo live games against us I cannot say I hqve seen enough of haaland playimg week in week out to know if he is as good as 100m+.

But I feel if we can buy him at a sensible price, we should do

100m+ is silly money for anyone, really. Was 65m for Dias a sure thing (using dias because they are a very similar profile the club targeted).

At his age, the goals he scores, the versatility, the high rofile he seems to be growing into worldwide, and yet to hit his ceiling with his with strength pace and talent, it starts to make more sense than the alternatives. To me, he is the type of player the club would pay big for. Kane is not. Not because he is not as good , but because of all the other bits. That's my opinion based on our previous pattern, that is all. Plus add to that it stops him going to a rival, and all of a sudden the iininsane price stacks up.

Much better, if he is not fit, he should not be starting.

Kane like most strikers thrive on service and so far he has had zero.

Agree with both. If you haven't noticed, I already said a couple times my opinion is last night was I was judging anything on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.