Harry Kane

No. UK Pound.

Why the fuck not. Clearly money isn't a consideration at all. Nor is age. Or pace. As long as he can score between 17 and 23 goals over three seasons, must make him the bestest player and you's be mad not to want that.
You can’t say things like that, people will think your mad :)

That's conservatively about £220M of a fee - can't see it myself..........
Some fannies have heard an unproven rumour that we’ll consider offering certain players in PX…then assumed that’s all of them plus £100m.

At this rate we’ll need to sign 10 more players to field a side for the Community Shield.

funny thing about this kane deal was early on before the end of the season i was told by a good mate with links to city that kane was coming to city and sterling going to spurs ?

i got battered on here and everybody laughed at player swaps ? they don't do players swaps anymore its 2021
also got told by the same guy that city have got plans for 2 strikers and both are 90% done deals
Have I missed something? Which of your good-mate-with-links-to-City’s predictions have materialised?

Last edited:
funny thing about this kane deal was early on before the end of the season i was told by a good mate with links to city that kane was coming to city and sterling going to spurs ?

i got battered on here and everybody laughed at player swaps ? they don't do players swaps anymore its 2021
also got told by the same guy that city have got plans for 2 strikers and both are 90% done deals
Agree that is funny business.

Why Liverpool fans have got it all wrong about Harry Kane's 100m move to Manchester City. That is the scouse echo's headline on newsnow if you want a laugh. Sort of saying Liverpool do everything the right way in the transfer market , have a sound structure etc etc, but other clubs obviously not naming any have a more scattergun approach, implying that we sign ten players every window or something. Not tech savvy enough to put a link on, but it's just so typical of that special lot from murkyside
Is this the reason they and others bemoan us having the best squad in the prem then?
Contradiction as always from the Dippers
Yep, and I believe they've already splashed 40m on a centre half already this window, nobody else has signed anybody yet
Their way or no way

Why Liverpool fans have got it all wrong about Harry Kane's 100m move to Manchester City. That is the scouse echo's headline on newsnow if you want a laugh. Sort of saying Liverpool do everything the right way in the transfer market , have a sound structure etc etc, but other clubs obviously not naming any have a more scattergun approach, implying that we sign ten players every window or something. Not tech savvy enough to put a link on, but it's just so typical of that special lot from murkyside

What they're trying to say is, they do everything the right way in transfer market, since we tightened up our IT department security.

I was just interested in that quote since I've not seen any credible source, or heard Haaland himself, say anything like that. Only that some crap Spanish sources claim it, which I'm sure no sane person would ever believe.

On the point that Kane seems to be more desperate for move to us this summer I agree. He should be, considering his age and where he is in his career. Its a now or never situation for him, and his options are limited. But neither of us have any idea what Haalands preferred destination is at the moment, its all speculation. Saying he is not interested in joining us, or would prefer another club, just because he have not tried to force a move sounds like nonsense to me if you cant back that up with any credible source.
The problem is we believe what we want to believe because if that same source said that haaland wants to cone to city then we would be all over it but if it’s something that we don’t want to hear then we discount it . End of the day all I see is that Kane has stated it gat he wants to come to city but haaland has not once mentioned us and it had us why we will not get him .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.