Harry Kane

When the leading Premier League striker basically says come and get me. What do you do?
Jamie Vardy and Danny Ings really missed the boat at the end of last season (19/20). All they had to do was call us...

The only problem with Kane is injuries and his general fitness levels. He always seems unfit but that could be because he starts every game if he is available which won't happen with us because we rotate.

Ok if we get him you be the one who will see the difference in how England play and city in the chances Kane will get compared to England.
maybe maybe not. This forum is just a bit of fun its all about opinions and we dont have to all agree with each other just because we are City fans.

Who would have thought twenty years ago that we would be discussing whether or not we want one if the best goal scorers in the country at City. With some like me saying they would prefer a different player. Its a funny old world.

Does he fuck. Better overall goal numbers weighted by one and a half wonder season. And that's as a regular starter in a team that plays around him. That's about it.
He plays in a far inferior team than Kane. Jesus will be soon out the door as he is surplus now, hence why pep plans any man and his dog as a false 9 instead of him haha.

If you believe there is any form of argument for Gabby to be mentioned in the same bracket as Harold then football isn’t for you buddy.

How do you think Spurs / Levy will approach this? He's contracted until 2024. His transfer value is not going to drop but £100m is a lot of money in this transfer market and I think most people will think that's a good offer for a player who will be 28 next season. I can't see Spurs wanting to go into next season with their captain wanting to leave and feeling betrayed by his club.

Dont remember any other possible signing being as devisive amongst us blues.
God there was nothing like this when we were buying the likes of Bradbury,Bob Taylor,Ged Brannan,Buster Phillips,Carl Griffiths some guy from Hull whose name was Lee something or other.Just shows how far we have come we are in for 1 of the worlds top strikers who may or not be our first choice certainly not mine but once that blue shirt goes on i will whole heartedly support.
spot on melrose.

Dont remember any other possible signing being as devisive amongst us blues.
God there was nothing like this when we were buying the likes of Bradbury,Bob Taylor,Ged Brannan,Buster Phillips,Carl Griffiths some guy from Hull whose name was Lee something or other.Just shows how far we have come we are in for 1 of the worlds top strikers who may or not be our first choice certainly not mine but once that blue shirt goes on i will whole heartedly support.
Bob Taylor looked fantastic at Gillingham and I really thought he'd be a massive success at City. You can never tell how well a player will do at a new club, I have a feeling Kane would do better than Haaland at this stage.

How do you think Spurs / Levy will approach this? He's contracted until 2024. His transfer value is not going to drop but £100m is a lot of money in this transfer market and I think most people will think that's a good offer for a player who will be 28 next season. I can't see Spurs wanting to go into next season with their captain wanting to leave and feeling betrayed by his club.
plus they are broke with no transfer kitty and no manager. They need some funds to pay off stadium debt and give to the new manager.

He plays in a far inferior team than Kane. Jesus will be soon out the door as he is surplus now, hence why pep plans any man and his dog as a false 9 instead of him haha.

If you believe there is any form of argument for Gabby to be mentioned in the same bracket as Harold then football isn’t for you buddy.
How are City are “a far inferior team” too Spurs ? are you sure footballs your thing ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.