Harry Kane

I get it but you have made your point against both signings about a thousand times by now. Why bother? We get it you are not happy.
No Im happy...

I just disagree.....are you telling everyone who wants these 2 to stop commenting? Just wondering......

You dont have to read all the comments either.

No Im happy...

I just disagree.....are you telling everyone who wants these 2 to stop commenting? Just wondering......

You dont have to read all the comments either.
You can do whatever you want but it looks like you are just spamming the same messages over and over again. I don't see a lot of people here telling every time how happy they are. I am not particularly sold on Kane either and I have made my point before. But you seem to keep on repeating it every day.

You can do whatever you want but it looks like you are just spamming the same messages over and over again. I don't see a lot of people here telling every time how happy they are. I am not particularly sold on Kane either and I have made my point before. But you seem to keep on repeating it every day.
only in reply to others..

there are plenty of people saying how happy they are about these two signings....Im not unhappy about them...just think that we dont need one of them (especially if its to the expense of Bernardo Silva r any other player we have in the squad) and with Kane, i think even though he will be sucessful I dont think he does it in the big games ( a view shared by some spurs fans and others also on here)

How is it bad for the game?…The cash given to Villa will trickle down the football food chain. It’s such a weird take from Sinclair, and his lack of explanation as to why it’s bad says it all really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.