Harry Kane

Is Harry just trying to get the fans on his side before he goes toe to toe with Levy?
Feels like he could be ready to walk and just dump Levy in the shit whilst keeping his fans on board

FFS Chelsea are getting Lukaku as well. Bid just got accepted. O my days, imagine needing to rely the whole season on Gabriel Jesus alone. It's going to be a long season, that's for sure.
Grow a pair. The big lumps second touch is a tackle. Shite. Just a shit Emile Heskey. Even if we don’t buy a recognised striker we are streets ahead of everyone over a season. Plus Jesus has a damn fine record, gets so much shit and I’d rather have him than the lump.

Spuds really are something else…borrowed £175m from the government to cover COVID costs and £600m in debt largely due to the $1Bn stadium they built…they might as well just send us the bill for the government and say pay this and we’ll consider your proposal but knowing Levy he would just say thanks…now what about the £600m…and to top it off they’ve bought a player for £42m and are looking for others!! You really couldn’t make it up…

The other thing that pisses me off is the press creaming themselves about Messi going to PSG, but if he was coming here you can just imagine the outpourings…

No seriously you need to think sensibly, a long hard season means a relegation fight not a defence of a title where we have so far only strengthened the squad.
I'm thinking sensible, do you even understand how many matches there will be played. And how many clubs besides ours doesn't have a striker yet in their squad? What if Gabriel Jesus gets injured... It's doable but signing a striker would help us a lot. Anyway we still have 3 weeks on getting Kane or someone else. So I'm not worried about that.

Jesus gets to be a starter at a mid table club that isn't going to win anything though. I'm not sure he'd see the appeal
True. I don't think it's a realistic idea anyway, but if we're going to talk swap deals, it's the only one that's even vaguely pragmatic is my point - Bernardo and Laporte are non-starters because I'm sure they'd rather work at the Asda outside the Etihad that at Tottenham.

Spurs just splashed out 42m for a centre back.

Just keep an eye on their spending, villa obviously started spending once we'd agreed grealish, could be a good indication how far down the line the kane deal is.
Miraculous,where have they suddenly pulled all this money from,wasn’t that long ago they were wanting to furlough staff ..

Spuds really are something else…borrowed £175m from the government to cover COVID costs and £600m in debt largely due to the $1Bn stadium they built…they might as well just send us the bill for the government and say pay this and we’ll consider your proposal but knowing Levy he would just say thanks…now what about the £600m…and to top it off they’ve bought a player for £42m and are looking for others!! You really couldn’t make it up…
Yeh spending citys money though
Think kane will be done once they strengthen there squad.

Grow a pair. The big lumps second touch is a tackle. Shite. Just a shit Emile Heskey. Even if we don’t buy a recognised striker we are streets ahead of everyone over a season. Plus Jesus has a damn fine record, gets so much shit and I’d rather have him than the lump.
Gabby is a class act but we always have players that some fans don't appreciate.

I'm not sure we can afford to not get a striker in this season. I don't know if we can rely on midfielders to score the amount of goals they did last season.

It's playing against packed defences and three centre halves that concern me, when chances are few and far between.

I hope we can sort something.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.