Harry Kane

Manchester is not Utopia, it amazes me that a guy from Portugal could stand a week in Manchester never mind 3 years.

Not like you to go over the top about Manchester.
Yeah it's not utopia, no one says it is.
Thing is I have two work colleagues from Lisbon who are making a good living here and are planning to buy a house.
Be amazed.

All the same, the only time he ever looked decent in the prem was when he was a big fish at Everton. I think he is a more rounded player now and he already knows Chelsea, but let’s just say I’d much rather we signed Kane than Lukaku.
I prefer Kane too. Kane can go deep and create whereas Lukaku plays on the shoulder of the last man is very reliant on his acceleration which at 28 is a factor in buying such a player. But Chelsea are very close to signing Lukaku and he was always obtainable, whereas we have targeted a player under contract who is going to very difficult to buy. We will see if this was a mistake or not.

Truth hurts

If I go anywhere near red I come out in a rash

Not a chance I would where a Rag shit
I wore a United shirt once. It was the United goalkeeper top in about 1995 that had Sharp Viewcam on it and was given to me by a mate's Dad to wear as my regular top was soaked in mud. I still think about the shame of it sometimes.

Truth hurts

If I go anywhere near red I come out in a rash

Not a chance I would where a Rag shit
There was some talk of it being a boys youth team shirt etc but he looks like he is at a bus parade to me and the hair dye is a step too far lol

I bet when he claimed he was a Spurs fan he had forgotten about this innocent photo from his past.

I wore a United shirt once. It was the United goalkeeper top in about 1995 that had Sharp Viewcam on it and was given to me by a mate's Dad to wear as my regular top was soaked in mud. I still think about the shame of it sometimes.
Think yourself lucky it was a few years before everyone had smartphones with cameras!

I'm not saying he doesn't have the ability to play short passes and keep things ticking over to give us more control, but we've paid £100m for the lad I'm presuming it's because we like what we see and we want him taking risks and creating things rather than completely changing his game.
I wouldn't bet on that with Pep, see Sane and Jesus for examples

I was talked into going to OT once in the Stratford End by my United supporting friend who thought I could be turned. I went for the same reason I tried a psychic once…to prove it was nonsense.

When United scored there was nothing, no emotion at all,I didn’t feel bad or good just couldn’t care less. Contrast that to City where if we conceded I was mortified and if we scored it was like winning the lottery. I don’t regret going it just confirmed what I already knew. I never went back except in the away end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.