Harry Kane

we can not or should be held to account by anybody ? manchester city are better than that and should have options other than kane. we known from the last couple of weeks of the last season right up to now we need a striker
so why gamble on one player

make spurs one offer and if not move on
it will be there lost because spurs are not going anywhere with kane and turn down £100million for a player that is 28 is crazy. £100million to spurs is like £200million in the transfer market. they could build another team and be in a far better shape
Just think we are making signings which are of so much significance

English Captain
English number 10

seems to me the homegrown rule is coming in

Bellingham is the one for me. Better buy than Sancho or Saka, or even Haaland (if we get Kane this summer) imho. I would love to see us replace Fernandinho’s place in the squad with him.
(… Now let me work this out, he’d be half his age, is that right ….?)
I meant in terms of putting the rags in their place by harvesting their best player.

Haaland for me pay £100 million now and loan him back until next year as he doesn’t want to leave just yet!

next year will be a crazy auction with most of the money going to his agent and his wages will be £500k a week

I'd wait a year if it was a given we would get him.

Still get Kane this year thing with Haaland is if he came to the premier he be of after 5/6 years if he is ripping it up in premier we don’t sell but his agent would make massive waves in the media! If it was as easy as paying the buyout of 65m paying the 20m each for agent and dad and paying Haaland 350k a week and no pissing about with his agent over his contract length we would buy him!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.