Harry Kane

I can’t see Spurs borrowing £250m to pay off debt then spending half of it on players if they’re well run. Kane will come to us for £120-130m.

Some of you will hate this, however i predicted Rooney would drastically drop in performance levels once he got to his late 20s early 30s due to his body not being naturally athletic.

I will predict the same will happen with Harry, Harry at 30 will not be performing near the levels he is at currently.

You can all quote me on this, in two years time.

Sly Sports News this Morning.

Guy bottom left.

"Are City killing the 'romance of football by signing Grealish and Kane?"

He then waffles on about both players being 'one of their own', etc.

During this Sam Lee looked perplexed and started smirking and smiling.(see picture)

PXL-20210809-070509013-MP-2.jpg

Sam Lee has been told by Spurs sources he knows Levy and Spurs are still adamant they are not selling Kane. Lee said City are still confident of signing Kane. Lee thinks City will eventually get Kane done at some point after the Spurs match.

That prick on the bottom left is Jamie Weir who just so happens to be................ a spurs fan!

Reactions: jrb
May well be, but I just think for spurs they won't want to go into the first game and Nunos first official competative game with it a circus about Kane.

If he is still there all talk and attention will be about him especially if in the ground, if we already have him, we leave him in Manchester and give him the weekend to move house.

Both teams will want the game preperation and day to be the focus, not Kanes transfer.

In my opinion getting it done this week suits both better.

I am probably wrong tbh though and this will drag on.

Kane can’t play the game for either side - him being late back to training means that he won’t be fit to play so early in the season . . . .
IMO likely done deliberately with the blessing of both clubs to avoid media and public focus on a potentially difficult issue.

Spurs fan in peace.
We are a well run club ofcourse financially. I have seen some post here alluding to Spurs going towards financial oblivion interms of debt. Yes, it does look huge. Covid really did hurt us the most in PL given so much dependent on revenues from stadium. But we will fine...as long as there is no further lockdowns.

Our only issue is, no focus given football side in last 3-4 years. But things are quite optimistic this summer with Fabio Paratici, new DoF, already doing some smart deals and Levy taking a step back from making transfer negotiations.

As for as Kane, fan base is extremely disappointed in how he has gone about things, especially given, fans were on his side till May, even if he was leaving us.

As for as any potential transfer - City set the marker themselves. Having paid Grealish 100m, the minimum fair value expected for Spurs will be 160m. Ball is on city court. If they come up with that valuation, deal will happen.
"As long as there are no further lockdowns"

I'm not sure a business man as savy as Levy wouldn't pay £110m in transfers while turning down say £120-130m for Kane especially in the current climate. As you say, a further lockdown would be catastrophic for you so would he take that risk for the sake holding out for 20 more million?

Sly Sports News this Morning.

Guy bottom left.

"Are City killing the 'romance of football by signing Grealish and Kane?"

He then waffles on about both players being 'one of their own', etc.

During this Sam Lee looked perplexed and started smirking and smiling.(see picture)

PXL-20210809-070509013-MP-2.jpg

Sam Lee has been told by Spurs sources he knows Levy and Spurs are still adamant they are not selling Kane. Lee said City are still confident of signing Kane. Lee thinks City will eventually get Kane done at some point after the Spurs match.
Yeh i could guess that tbf

May well be, but I just think for spurs they won't want to go into the first game and Nunos first official competative game with it a circus about Kane.

If he is still there all talk and attention will be about him especially if in the ground, if we already have him, we leave him in Manchester and give him the weekend to move house.

Both teams will want the game preperation and day to be the focus, not Kanes transfer.

In my opinion getting it done this week suits both better.

I am probably wrong tbh though and this will drag on.

Kane can’t play the game for either side - him being late back to training means that he won’t be fit to play so early in the season . . . .
IMO likely done deliberately with the blessing of both clubs to avoid media and public focus on a potentially difficult issue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.