Harry Kane

I

Yes but they've also got to take into account an offer of £100 million plus just won't happen again. He may have 3 years left on his contract but his value will reduce significantly over time. This is their one and only chance of some serious money for him and the player himself wants to move too. Only one outcome in my own personal opinion.
If Kane stays at Spurs and scores 20+ goals next season, any top club who needs a striker will offer over £100m.

He's the best available. We are in desperate need of a striker of his capability.

We should just pay whatever Spurs have asked, and get on with the season.

Although Harry Kane wants to move, I don't think he's "desperate" to leave Spurs.
He wasn't forced to sign a long contract, he was happy to do so. Spurs want him to stay for the full term and I see no reason to think that he wouldn’t stay if a move to City falls through.

Kane isn't stupid. Levy isn't stupid. City aren't stupid. Common sense suggests that Spurs will stick by their guns and only sell if the asking price is met.

Whatever anyone else thinks is a "fair sum" for Harry Kane, the simple fact is that the only people who can decide what figure equates to a "fair sum" are all sitting in the Spurs Boardroom.

Kane will only sign for City when City pay the full asking price. We're not in the driving seat in this deal.
We don't know how much Spurs are asking for or what City are offering, I just wish Spurs would come out and say he is staying unless we get this amount or City would say they are no longer interested due to the price being excessive. The thing is all the negotiations are done behind closed doors which just leads to endless speculation. I think in the end Spurs will have to except a bit less than they want or be left with an unhappy player and City will need to pay a bit more than they wanted to get the deal over the line. Compromise will probably be reached in the end and the transfer will get done. Personally I am not really bothered either way, just want it over and then we can concentrate on winning football matches again.

I have got a funny feeling that Pep is going for broke, get Kane and lose Jesus, or not get Kane and keep Jesus, and resign if City don’t get Haaland next year.

If Kane stays at Spurs and scores 20+ goals next season, any top club who needs a striker will offer over £100m.

He's the best available. We are in desperate need of a striker of his capability.

We should just pay whatever Spurs have asked, and get on with the season.
Super negotiation tactics, how much for Kane. We want £200m, ok no problem.

The club must have been given some encouragement by Levy to still be at the table. I can’t believe they would let Levy play them for fools, surely they would have walked away from the deal. Like many have said previously the deal could have been agreed but won’t be rubber stamped until after Sunday. The silence from both camps is deafening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.