Harry Kane

?? You want the club to pay 150-160M for a 28 year old kane? According to me 100+20-30 M add ons offer(if true) is perfectly reasonable offer by city!!!
Pay 200m. Im not bothered. Get him in. I care about winning games and trophies, let Levy parade around the net spend trophy.

Wait didn't all your "ITKs" say this was already done last thursday and they were waiting til after the game to announce lol

What a surprise respected journalists are more reliable than 'ITKs" with Vlahovic off to Atleitco and Martinez staying at inter, theres almost no chance this happens this summer..
You understand that the next two weeks are “after the game” right???

And if we came out and said we had walked away from this after working on it for months. After letting Sergio leave and without an alternative I honestly think the fans would go fucking mental. The club don't want mutiny from the fans.

We've offered £130m and left that deal on the table, spurs seem not interested so until they are we are pretty fucked unless we have alternatives ready and waiting. We cannot wait till deadline day and have our pants pulled down live on SSN when we end up with nobody

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.