Harry Kane

I'm in the category of just paying it now.

I would normally tell them to go fuck themselves but I can't see us doing just as good this season without a striker.

Don't forget, other teams have improved and we have the added wildcard of fans allowed back in stadiums so opposition teams won't be able allowed to just let us pass about all the time l.

Spurs fan here, do you guys reckon you'll pay up? Been reading the thread for the past couple days, and I'm praying you guys pay up so that we can rebuild and focus on some quality incomings. The report of £150m bid sounds like a promising breakthrough in negotiations if true, and should get done.

When you win the league in May you won’t give a fuck what you paid for Kane.

I feel fairly confident that signing Kane after Grealish wins us the next 2 league titles.

Seems like Pep will be gone after that, so who knows then, but Pep with this squad + Kane? We're talking 100+ points again.

Every single game we have lost or drawn in the past 2 league seasons you could point to 3 or 4 massive goalscoring opportunities that a world class striker doesn't miss. Will Kane score all of them? No, but I'd bet he's going to score 1 of the 3 chances in 9 games out of 10.

Walk away. Fuck Levy the greedy ****. Let them spend all their money they haven't got on replacements and begrudgingly get Ronaldo for a season. Not only would it fuck Levy over it would get the rags piss boiling

Didn’t Kane just win the golden boot and the award for the most assists in the prem last year? He also did this at Spurs where he didn’t have the likes of KDB, Foden and Grealish feeding him.

He’s only just turned 28 so not exactly at the end of his career. Lewandowski is 32 and he doesn’t look for one minute like he’s slowing down…

Ibra is another example he was banging goals in for fun throughout his 30s.
Both those two are bad comparisons as they are both in freakily superb condition.Kane,while he obviously takes good care of himself,simply isnt on their level in terms of fitness and physique.

When you win the league in May you won’t give a fuck what you paid for Kane.
It's really weird. When he's banging the goals in is there going to be a small number of City fans not celebrating because we paid £30 million too much? I think not. Up to the club to decide the finances, the best team in the league signing the best striker in the league should be a cause for celebration.

Spurs fan here, do you guys reckon you'll pay up? Been reading the thread for the past couple days, and I'm praying you guys pay up so that we can rebuild and focus on some quality incomings. The report of £150m bid sounds like a promising breakthrough in negotiations if true, and should get done.
think they will mate, my view for what it counts would be to walk if over 130m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.