Harry Kane

Well Tolmie said we may hear big news on kane today. However we must have set a deadline because there are two options available who may move to other teams if we leave this any longer

Walk City just Walk. Txiki get your finger out and find a young powerful pacy striker something you should have done last year.
Off the top of my head our last 3 games ( champions League,charity shield and spuds) we haven't managed one fucking goal.
Criminal.
No, pay whatever for the best available please. Be another Van Persie style fuck up if we don’t see this through.

Walk City just Walk. Txiki get your finger out and find a young powerful pacy striker something you should have done last year.
Off the top of my head our last 3 games ( champions League,charity shield and spuds) we haven't managed one fucking goal.
Criminal.

someone like............ Dusan Vlahovic? ;-)

Right, I'm working at an agents house today who has a player a Tottenham (ben davies), going to see if he knows anything, if he doesnt, then the fat pie eating tight fisted fucker is getting charged double
You know what to do if he’s not giving out any worthwhile information, wait until he goes out, then!

If his wife is at home, make sure you smash the back doors in before you finish. That should leave her with a little bit of confusion, and little bit anger.

Not sure it makes all that difference. Everyone is trying to justify his price by saying we'll get at least 4 good seasons out of him so if we wait a year the price gets slashed and we still get 3 years out of him. I really don't see us going to the amount Levy wants. In fact I think Levy is pretty much just taking the piss now and has no intention to sell at all and is dragging it out by refusing to engage.

We should tell Kane sorry it's not workable this summer due to Levy being a **** but to be patient and we will be back next summer. That keeps him happy knowing he will get his move and we haven't left him in the lurch and we sign Vlahovic so we have a striker for this season. Also gives us a year to find buyers for the three or four players who want out to free up funds.
I think it’s now or never for Kane.
If we did go back for him Levy could just say no again. Kane Vs Levy will not be our problem in 2 weeks.

I'm sure internally we're not being played for the mugs that the media are reporting, but enough is enough on this one. We have to stand our ground and be prepared to walk away and look for an alternative. We've worked so hard to not avoid paying a too inflated 'city tax' and if we go and give 150m quid to Levy because he played hardball then we should be prepared for every selling club to do so, even more than normal, in the future.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.