Harry Kane

Several things to note,
Levy is driven by £ only, he has a history of leaving it until late, & pocketing the cash. He will be left with a disgruntled player if he doesn’t sell, whose peak value is right now, because he will be too old in a years time.
Kane has several options if it’s a “now or never” window to leave, he can put in a transfer request, say fuck the bonuses, and try to increase the pressure on Levy, if that doesn’t work, he can invoke the Webster ruling, & pay his way out of his contract, even telling Levy that he’s going to do this should have the desired effect, I know we’ve not seen this in the Prem, but Fernandinho paid £4m of his own fee to move to City, if Kane truly believes it’s about winning trophies and furthering his career, he needs to do everything he can to do so, not play both sides, not worry about reputations & bonuses.
Your first sentence is exactly how I see it, he’s tighter than a pedophiles password, he’ll have the perfect excuse not too spend the ‘Kane money’

Journalist asks Pep if he's happy with his squad, he says he's more than happy with it, a stock answer you'll get from every single manager if asked the same question. Back pages of the papers "Guardiola INSISTS he doesn't need Kane"

God I fucking hate the media. I hate the idiots that read their shite and contribute to their continued existence more though.
It’s exactly the message he wanted to give.

“We don’t need Kane as much as you need the money.”

With the transfer window ending very soon obvious statement but if he's picked and plays against wolves then this deal is dead. Not a chance they would risk him getting injured this close to leaving.

Yeah think the debt is fine with football so popular in this country with the tv money sponsors and fans banks have no problem with spurs paying to back over a long time! The main problem now is that spurs HAVE to pay HMRC 96m by the end of September where’s the money coming from?
I dont know, not going to give you a load of bull and pretend i do,

im really not expecting it to be from player sales though, if we do sell kane to you and it may still happen then that money will be put back into the team, IMO.

Journalist asks Pep if he's happy with his squad, he says he's more than happy with it, a stock answer you'll get from every single manager if asked the same question. Back pages of the papers "Guardiola INSISTS he doesn't need Kane"

God I fucking hate the media. I hate the idiots that read their shite and contribute to their continued existence more though.
Another one of my “favourites”. Example. Journo, “Todd, do you go to The Etihad with any hope of winning?” Todd Cantwell “We have beaten them before, it’s early in the season so maybe it’s a good time to play them. But we all know it’s going to be tough and we have to be on our game.”

Headline. “Cantwell fires warning shot at Manchester City!”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.