Harry Kane

After the performance given by Gabriel Jesus yeterday, who needs Harry Kane? Jesus is an unselfish grafter, a proper team player who has played for Brazil several times. He is also surrounded by experienced players, and nearly all of them are capable of scoring. Forget Harry Kane, he is too expensive anyway. Keep Jesus as the regular centre-forward instead of paying stupid money for a player who is rapidly approaching the end of his career.
Someone here has to be not an asshole to you, so I welcome you, and feel free to keep sharing your opinions despite the reactions of others. Brazil does miss something when Gabby when he doesn’t play, as the Copa America final shows. And I agree that the amount of money Spurs is asking for Kane is stupid.

Yup I want the club to take the risk. I wondered why Ings scored for Villa yesterday.
Ings would have done for me but as a fall back option but of course he was snapped up.

I think Spurs will sell Kane but not very confident. I think Levy will be very conscious that the Kane transfer value will collapse after this season. £100m plus add-ons like £10m for a PL title and £10m for a CL title, £10m for Ballon d'or i.e. difficult add-ons but add-ons we'd be happy to pay.

I see it a little bit like this...in the early 70's when I spent my pocket money on a packet of football cards and a square piece of cardboard chewing gum I hoped that when I opened the packet I would get the football card I hoped for...more often than not I would get duplicates or utter random shite...one day I heard a boy in the playground had in his possession the very card I desired....he had arthur mann and I would of killed him with a sock laden with marbles for arthur man's card....I spoke with him about a potential swap deal offering him 10 cards for his 1 but he was playing hardball and told me he wasn't interested unless it was 20....what a greedy little boy BUT he had ARTHUR MANN.....after several attempts of negotiating a series of different outcomes I lulled him into thinking he was going to get his own way and he was going to fleece me for 20 cards...I asked to have a look at Arthur's card to be sure of authenticity and in a blink of a eye I ripped the card in half....I knew at that moment the transfer window had closed and I hadn't got my target ...greed is a terrible trait and envy was my equaliser

i'd also like to add that even if gabby gave an unbelievable performance as a striker yesterday and scored 4 goals, we'd still absolutely need a striker, because he hasn't proven to be reliable enough in that position and one game doesn't change that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.