Harry Kane

I am aren't I! Oops! :)
But you can't post a big statement like he did and then shy away when I challenged him about his mate who predicted something in the past.
It only makes you look silly and a wum.
:) , people hear all sorts, from different people , i once predicted a transfer, though i don't like to bring it up :) the great cancelo transfer, i even had pictures of him arriving at teh private jet park at mcr airport, but i couldn't post them, and the lad that got me the info and pics didn't have a clue who cancelo was, he just heard a footballer was coming in, gave me his name ,then sent pics after.

incredible how dozens of people on fan forums apparently heard from a mate's barber that kane is 100% done but no journalist have lol
I have listened to enough podcasts recently to get the idea that journalists very rarely put their neck out because of all the abuse they get, see Sam Lee and the Grealish deal.

Very few people know whats going on, if a barber or the dog walker have heard things its going to be impossible for a journalist to trace that story back and get someone to admit to it. So they just won't say anything till they have something from what they would consider a "source"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.